@theducktator
Active 2 weeks, 5 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 4 weeks ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 4 weeks ago
@hybridlore messed up your tag sorry
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 4 weeks ago
@hybirdlore oh sorry I thought you were saying you had everyone’s emails just in case KP went down lol
y’know, with the whole “mods are gone and glitches keep happening” thing? and since we won’t be able to do that other website anymore?
sadly I won’t be able to do a google meet today because I’ll be busy.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 4 weeks ago
@keilah-h Sorry, I don’t think you had said you were interested in this, but I know you were in some of the other calls. We’re planning to start one at 3 Central this afternoon if you want to join!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 4 weeks ago
@hybridlore that’s good!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 4 weeks ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @grcr @mineralizedwritings @theducktator @whalekeeper @loopylin ( @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @anyone-else, sorry for the late notice)
I think I have everyone’s emails!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 4 weeks ago
lolol 😂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 4 weeks ago
@elishavet
yayyy okay. 😄
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 4 weeks ago
@everyone
hey yo could I join the call too? 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Sniper
“What are ducks? You mentioned them earlier, are they a type of fish? Maybe a flower?” Gabriel asked.
Soldier burst out laughin’ at that. Huntress snickered. Gabriel looked a little offended at them.
“Sorry mate, you’re way off the mark on that one.” I told him. “See those birds up there?” I pointed up at where a group of ducks wer…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
@loopylin I think so! He looks great!
-
whaley changed their profile picture 8 months ago
-
whaley's profile was updated 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 8 months ago
I see no problem with bringing the castle back someday. It has risen from the ashes before, and it can rise again when the time is right.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Haha, Loops immediately passed on the opportunity. I was dead wrong.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
I cannot be 3 because I would have to be responsible for my land, and everyone knows I am irresponsible. I cannot be 4 because I can’t really choose what I will discover, and what if I discover something so powerful that I don’t know how to responsibly use it?
Thus I choose 1 or 2. I’ve read many cool spy stories and the spy museum in…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 8 months ago
I must say, your compliment has made my day. :]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 8 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon peak memes lollllll
And then there’s me in RP’s:
-I literally have ONE original character here. All the others are
stolenadopted from my fandoms, but THEY’RE MINE NOW-Ooooo lizard people
-Yes I am going to insert my comfort characters into everything, why do you ask?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Gabriel Mai
By her answer, Gabriel thought it safe to say that they were not from the same world then. He nodded, attention turning to the water. At the sight of blood in the water, he drew his blades, but when Sniper burst out of the water onto the raft in the pond, he sheathed them again. He was too calm for anything to be amiss now,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper (idk if you want to be tagged for this? if not it’s ok)
Huntress
“Are…are there elves in your world? And shapeshifters?”
“Doubt it on the elves. At least, not as a separate species from one of the already existing ones.” I answered. “Shapeshifters, maybe. I’ve never met one, but I’m sure some kind of Changeling hybrid could…[Read more]
- Load More
