@theducktator
Active 3 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
It looks good! I appreciate the Latin and the character Easter eggs. 🤣 I wanted to reply sooner but posting is so hard right now, and notifs aren’t working well either.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Moth is a humanoid character from a post-apocalyptic fantasy. I decided to add him because he is technically a ruler, and in his story he is very authoritative. But here, he isn’t used to humans, so I expect he’ll be taking everything in.
…
Moth Prince
A carriage rolled along a winding country road. Trees twisted out from the rich green…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I’ve been reading the rp since you guys brought it back to the top of the page and it’s so weird seeing my old writing
I know right? It’s really weird
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
Thank you!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
Sorry, wrong link. Let’s try again:
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@linus-smallprint Nope, that one gives a 404 error message.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
Nope… hmm… *thinks of ways to share screenshots… … …*
Ah yes, Google photos! I will post photos of the prototype in there for you and maybe add some more as I go
https://photos.google.com/album/AF1QipNXF3yFYBnZ-t7EY1Fz_dcr_nplp9rQIK-uBlsH
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
Try this instead:

-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@keilah-h @ellette-giselle @loopylin @theducktator @hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @whalekeeper
(Feel free to tag anyone else who might be intreasted.)I thought I would tease the prototype I was working on a little. Designs are very basic right now, but it’s coming along. I’ll post some more screenshots soon. The next step is making the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I’m working on a rp right now. Might take a little bit longer but I’ll hopefully get it on here without trouble.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I’m personally amused and embarrassed by my old RPs. They’re so explosive and all over the place! 🤣 And they’re not even that old. But maybe that’s a sign I’ve gotten better at writing since I joined.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Okay quick quick quick
~.~.~ Royal Academy RP: New Intro ~.~.~
With the many glowing windows of a bustling manor, and the softly veined pillars and floors of a palace, the Royal Boys Academy seems to want nothing. Its double doors are carved with fantastic creatures, sometimes touched by the vines that grow from either side of the great…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
You’ve got three princes in this and I love that
Cool!
also I was looking over old rps while searching for it and your dog-people characters are completely awesome, Whaley. Do you still have them in your stories?
Oh yeah. Thanks! They’re still there. Not a main feature of the story but one of them is a supportive character.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago
THESE MEMES LOLLLLL
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@loopylin LOL YOUR SIGNATURE
oh also, for both you and @whalekeeper–Snake’s gonna return for sure!!
although, I have the urge to dump Sniper in here too because it’d be funny to make him a royal, especially because he’s technically the last of his planet.Â
no, I am not sticking my comfort character in everything just because, what…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I’m finally in! I’m sorry for doing nothing in the past few hours but I couldn’t access anything properly.
I wrote something to set the scene, by the way. 🙃 I looked over the past roleplaying and a lot of the setting was made up on the spot, but I grabbed some of the details and shoved em together. Should I post that now?…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@loopylin YOOO we’re bringing this back? I’m in!
- Load More
