@theducktator
Active 3 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
That looks so good! I especially love the face. Did you use colored pencils?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Yay!
I’ll share my character(s) when I get a moment… which will prolly be tomorrow *sob*
There isn’t a character limit at all… right? Can I add three…?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
Thank you!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
That looks like a functional possibility. *Nods to self* Yes, if the dear old Kingdom of Pen collapses, we won’t be left behind buried in the rubble.
*Strokes stone archway affectionately*
I know. Ideally, I would have preferred to help them fix the bugs on this website, but unfortunately, it’s come to this.
Also, having looked at the Y…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
eeeesssqqqfffffftttttt (Keilah attempts to keyboard smash the exact pattern of noises she’s feeling right now) I forgot to write an rp
maybe tomorrow, I have something else I need to write lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
@linus-smallprint oh that looks amazing!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
Decided it is time to draw my own profile pic instead of using someone else’s:

-
Linus Smallprint changed their profile picture 1 year ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
Thank you!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Hii is it alright if I join this too? 😄😊
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Moth
The man with the book perched on a tall stool, his face twitching as one boy rested his elbow on the opposite page of the book. He pointed a finger at a door, and his torturer strode off. A second later, Moth stepped up, and the man did his best to compose himself, running his thumb and forefinger over his wispy…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Lois feels like that one guy who is basically either unfazed or slightly grumpy, and accidentally becomes the cool kid because of it
XD no, I was still in the digging ditches phase. My hands have so many blisters
I’m sorry. I hope they feel a little better by now.
Indeed! 🤣 Alright then, shall be expecting new character!
-
Esther replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I’M SO BUSY BUT I HAVE TO JOIN THIS RP.
I didn’t even know it had existed!!
You shall see a character intro from me this afternoon 🙂↕️ -
HighScribe replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
Awesome, it looks great!
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Yep, you can come in! I see Snake is more concerned with combat than some of these princes so that should be fun.
(how old is everyone? I’m thinking he’s 17 or 18.)
I haven’t figured that out. Age in the fairy world depends on any time warps/realms they get stuck in, or what life cycle they have. Just think of Moth as a childlike soul,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Mind if I jump in?
Snake
He soared over the fields, his wings flapping in the cool air.
A school, huh?
Why did he need to be here, anyway? Wouldn’t he be better off just training with Chief and the Spartanwings?
What if the Imperialwings attacked while he was gone? Would his tribes be able to hold them off?
He…[Read more]
-
whaley posted an update 1 year ago
@loopylin @rae @keilah-h @koshka @euodia-vision @ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @anyone
Guys, my dad wants to write. He says it would be good experience for him as a pastor (since storytelling is relevant to preaching) and he wants my help when he attempts to write fantasy/science fiction.
I like the idea, of course. But I did NOT expect it. 😂…[Read more]-
honestly! That is so cool! I know a tone of pastors who do that. Doug Wilson is prob. my favorite. But yes, a great pastime.
-
Yeah I think it is cool of him. I think writing doubles as a way to connect with me and a way to build his general writing skills.
-
-
That’s super cool! My dad wants to write a book with me, too. We live in Florida, so he wants it to be about Florida animals.
Just make sure to give him as many writing tips as possible. Recommend him to places. And tell him there’s nothing stopping him from writing anything—even fan works if he wants to. They’re great practice.
-
Fun! Yeah I’ll have to let him know he can write anything; he’s a perfectionist like me.
-
-
Neat! Any details on what he is writing?
-
Other than it being Sci-fi/Fantasy of course
-
I do not know yet. I’ll let you know when he tells me, lol.
-
Sounds good!
-
-
-
-
Ahhh! That’s awesome. My dad is a great story teller, and he would read aloud to us growing up, but I don’t think being a preacher has ever induced him to want to write.
-
Yeah I didn’t immediately realize why. He explained that storytelling is a way into the soul, and he would like to do more of that in his sermons. He’s ordered some essays C.S. Lewis wrote on imagination, and he wants to read them with me to get my perspective.
-
-
XD
-
That’s great, but also kinda hilarious.
I bet he’ll do awesome!
-
-
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I was busy installing a sprinkler system.
All I can imagine is your face getting sprayed violently every time you adjust the pressure.
I hate naming things. That acronym took me so long to come up with and it’s still not that good
What does it stand for?
Moth
“It’s nice to meet you, Lois. You can call me Moth if you like.” Moth bowed h…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
Thank you!
I appreciate the Latin and the character Easter eggs. 🤣
Ha ha! That Latin is actually standard placeholder text. We web developers use it all the time. And yes, one of the great things about being an author is it gives you a repository of test accounts.
I wanted to reply sooner but posting is so hard right now,…
- Load More
