@theducktator
Active 3 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Oh, did you not see the thing about Notion I posted above?
Notion is a notetaking software I would like to use for the planning team as it has some useful features in it. This will allow us to assign tasks to each other, share our work, and check the progress with each other. It’s more convenient than email in that way. Is that…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 3 weeks ago
wait what? I didn’t add those……. odd.
Intreating.
What are you building this in?
And yes, I should be using my proton address.
All right. Let me know when you have Notion set up, and I will add you in.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Sorry, I forgot to reply to this yesterday.
*sigh* I’ve done everything I can to make that work. I have a SEO spreadsheet of things to do open and have done everything save the social media tagging, and so far it’s not gone anywhere. Not sure what I can do to make it work better.
Hmm. I would have to see it to know what the pro…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Just downloaded it and it seems like a helpful app. I’m assuming you can collaborate on it?
Yes, we can collaborate, so I think it will be quite convenient for us.
I will need to add your email to the workspace to invite you. Could you open up this document and request access with the same Email address you used to sign up for Notion? I…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 4 weeks ago
1. We’ve done role-plays in the General Writing section, but I think it would be great to have a separate section for them. It would be easier to keep up with them if they aren’t buried, at the same time dividing them from more “discussion” topics. They really are a separate concept.
2. I noticed a typo while you were preview…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 4 weeks ago
@ellette-giselle @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon
Have any of you used Notion? It’s a note-taking software I have been using a lot recently. It is very flexible and can be used for planning. I’m thinking we could use that as a place to plan this website, as it would allow me to assign you tasks. I can also link up some other sites to it, such as Figma…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 4 weeks ago
@whalekeeper (I’ll see you’ve been saying a couple of things I will be saying in here already, but I’ll make this reply longer and more detailed for anyone else who has similar concerns.)
How do we want to treat this website in relationship to the original KP community?
To be honest, probably because I am a relatively newer member and not as…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 4 weeks ago
No worries. Not everyone needs to be a moderator. If testing is the only area you are confident in helping out it, then that is okay.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 10 months, 4 weeks ago
Not as active anymore. Sad.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 4 weeks ago
Hey. Just popping in briefly to say I saw the video.
I’m not going to leave KP either, I’ll follow where everyone else goes whatever we decide to do.
A lot of things are changing in my life right now so I probably won’t be too active here, and I don’t know how much I can help with the new site if we go through with that. I might try to help if…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 4 weeks ago
lgbtq people gravitate towards art because I know many of them are mentally unstable, and suffer from depression and other things,
If my apparently transgender cousin (I’m going to refer to him as “he” cause he’s a guy in reality, just confused) is any indication, this is exactly what’s going on with him. He married a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 10 months, 4 weeks ago
@loopylin LOL so you’re saying Fel was originally much closer than she knows to the characters of mine she’s met in the roleplays? That’s hilarious haha
Tail, invisibility, ex-assassin/revolutionary. Would 100% fit in with the Valve Galactic Universe.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Rant away! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
I know I was the one asking you, but this is my reason for holding backstories back too. This is it. My characters have those quirks that are connected to their past, but if I revealed the past, the cat’s out of the bag and it feels almost taboo.
In conclusion, my apologies for tempting you to reveal secrets. I shall always be on the…[Read more]
-
whaley posted an update 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka Hey! I have a question you’ve probably been asked before, if you don’t mind answering. Is there anything I should be aware of when I write twin characters?
My main characters are twin brothers. I’ve treated them like normal brothers so far, besides the fact that they don’t have an age-based sibling dynamic. My default…[Read more]-
It’s a great question! First off, just like any relationship, no twin sets are the same. However, there are some things to keep in mind… hopefully I don’t ramble too much. Twins are fabulous in literature when done right!
1. Don’t underestimate the age dynamics of twins. The older twin is Baby A/The Older One. It really shapes how we each see…[Read more] -
So, yeah. Basically like normal brothers, just with quirks.
-
Oooooo, twinsies. I loveth twinsies (definitely no bias of course *cough cough*).
First of all, sounds like you’re doing a great job so far.
Now, I would say there is still a type of age dynamic…but not exactly like normal siblings. I am 3 min older than my dear doppelganger, which of course makes jokes like “I’m older and wiser” so very……[Read more] -
Thinking about this, and came up with a few things that we do without thinking (brainwave stuff I guess). I don’t know how this would change between Boy-boy twins, but it’s a thing.
1) We finish each other’s sentences. A lot. Even when talking to each other. Which sometimes makes it awkward having to talk to someone without the other, because I…[Read more] -
Thank you both for the answers!! I’m still thinking about what you both said, so I will delay my response for a little longer. I appreciate all the details. :]
-
I think I might have some more questions formulating, based on what you’ve said
-
Just shoot them at us whenever they’re ready. =)
-
-
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 11 months ago
Does Fel need protection? I sense she needs protection from something.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 11 months ago
Oooh. Victorian steampunk with a bit of goth, as I pictured. Brea’s aesthetic is adorable and her faceclaim has such a stubborn expression. I want to know what the quotes on Fel’s board are about.
-
whaley replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
@linus-smallprint @everyone
Definitely interested in updates.
There’s still one thing nagging me about this, since R.M. Archer commented. (And I’m thankful to her for prompting this thought.) How do we want to treat this website in relationship to the original KP community? I think we need to be cautious about this because communities have…[Read more]
- Load More
