@theducktator
Active 3 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 10 months, 3 weeks ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 10 months, 3 weeks ago
i’m so tired… so so tired…
also rewriting my main wip for the third time.
-
Ruth posted an update 10 months, 3 weeks ago
@grcr Quick question: I still have that drawing of Nahim you did wayyy back (still love it, will always love it). Would you mind if I posted it on Unvale? Proper credit ofc.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Help with Guardian Angels in the forum Questions and Support 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Opiniated answers was what I was looking for, thx!
Thank you so much, I enjoyed your reply, and it definitely helped straighten my mind out. Now I’m working on fixing the plot, still set in sci-fi but with some of the fantasy elements that I liked, and advice from others.
On the scary part, the thing that terrifies me to the core…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Writer skills unlocked (if you’re not on Unvale, you won’t understand, but you still might like it):
Good morning, or afternoon, or evening, or goodnight!
I request on behalf of many my fellow creatives on the noble and colorful site Unvale, that you add a feature that allows us picky pencil-wielders to rearrange our spectacular and probably…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
@loopylin the drawing one is so me lollll
I’m very flexible and like to curl up in crazy positions when I’m reading or watching a movie. It weirds out everyone who sees it but it’s comfortable to me.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
@loopylin Sorry I haven’t been able to RP. I was busy on the trip, and I haven’t been feeling great ever since I came back, so I haven’t been able to be on KP much or type anything long.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Help with Guardian Angels in the forum Questions and Support 10 months, 3 weeks ago
@rae Actually, Star Wars is a fantasy. Just set in space. The line between fantasy and science fiction is very, very blurred.
I like your original ideas for Guardian Angels better. But if you really want it to be fantasy-type and there be no sci-fi whatsoever, go ahead and do that, it’s your story.
Also, you really don’t need to have philo…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
@rae thank you, I only recently found out about it and it shocked me.
-
whaley replied to the topic Help with Guardian Angels in the forum Questions and Support 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Nice to see a post from you!
The genre was sci-fi, but I’m thinking of swapping genres to fantasy.
Hmmm.
I like it when people give me opinionated answers, so that’s what I’ll do here. I don’t think you should change it to fantasy unless you really, really want to. You’ve only brought up two (maybe three?) reasons to change it, and they’…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Help with Guardian Angels in the forum Questions and Support 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Oof. I see how it is. (Just kidding lol)
Wait, is your WIP sci-fi? I thought it was fantasy for whatever reason. Btw, when I said that, I was specifically thinking of Chuck Black’s Nova. I never got past the first chapter.
Interesting you mention bulletproof armor, as the Realn famously wear bulletproof armor. The Nanians don’t, but I…[Read more]
-
Ruth started the topic Help with Guardian Angels in the forum Questions and Support 10 months, 3 weeks ago
I think some of you are familiar with my old WIP Guardian Angels.Â
For those who need it, and those who have no idea what Guardian Angels even was, I’ll give a quick recap:
Guardian Angels follows the main character Nahim, and his best friend (who often steals the show and reader’s hearts as the favorite character by accident) Mandin, as Na…
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Oof, that’s rough. Will pray!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Thank you! I have added you to the Notion workspace! Please look through the pages I have on there.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
For some reason, now I’m tempted to try drawing in that position, ha ha.
Personally, I find I draw better if I’m lying down on the floor than sitting at a desk. My dad has never understood that.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 3 weeks ago
The links were posted earlier in this forum.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Just checking, did you both see the thing about Notion and the place to share the email address you use to sign up so that I can add you to the project?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
@mineralizedwritings Thank you!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 3 weeks ago
I signed in. with my work email. Do you have that?
I don’t think so. I just have your proton email. Can you send it to me please, either using the Google doc or with your other email address?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 3 weeks ago
It’s 50/50 if I get notifs. Today they are working.
Yup…
is it something I have top download, because my laptop tends to crash and burn when I try to download apps.
Uh oh…
Well, it can run in a browser as well. So you can try that, and no download will be necessary.
- Load More
