@theducktator
Active 2 weeks, 1 day ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Andrew posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae you have 3939 posts! It’s a pattern! And @savannah_grace2009 your one post away from 2662! I need to find more patterns!
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
*joins in dancing*
I’ve already read most of them, but I’m still very happy that there making it on KP!
-
Ruth's profile was updated 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
Uh oh, I have a feeling there will be a few flour fights with how terribly these teams get along amongst themselves. Lol, this will be great.
I can’t wait!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
First story!
Clash of Winds
he cold little mouth of a winter night nipped at Max’s nose. His cloak was wrapped tightly around him, woven of a thin soft fabric that yet provided all the warmth of a few blankets together. Its color was shown to be green in the flickering rays of the fire, with the insignia of a Royal Guard of Loria upon the b…[Read more]
-
Ruth started the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
The time has come.
I haven’t finished all of the short stories, but a good portion are done.
If you don’t know what The Baron Chronicles are, they’re my most recent writing project, an anthology of short stories telling a portion of the life of Baron, an assassin who turns away from his life of death to search for redemption.
I’ll be posting…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@everyone
Thank you sooo much <3
Ahhh I know…I love himmmm
@theducktator
Okay, I will hahahaha XDXDI tried to make one for Eloy but I’m not feeling it…I never write from his POV so it’s hard to get a good vibe and inspiration lol
Eloy and Cass kind of just disappeared off the face of the planet XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yayyy! Augh, blisters are the worst. 😒
Oof, a tale of two cities… 😅 That book was hard to understand. I barely remember what happened in it 😖
-
Esther replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Y’all…I’m a sophomore, but I just turned 15 in November 😂 I can’t even start learning to drive until the end of Mayyy 😭
-
Andrew replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Nice mood boards, very well done! 👍
-
Andrew replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
They look great, I love them!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
LOL
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Lol, I love annoying you 💕
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Marky boiiii 🥰🥰
I love them!!! I really like how you used quotes but typed them out so they match the board theme!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I was in goofy mood (you can think Andrew for that) so I randomly decided to use my little brother’s nickname for me as my KP name. Lol, I was hoping for a good reaction, and now I’m satisfied.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I was in goofy mood (you can think Andrew for that) so I randomly decided to use my little brother’s nickname for me as my KP name. Lol, I was hoping for a god reaction, and now I’m satisfied.
- Load More

oh, cool!
slayyyy XDXD