@theducktator
Active 2 weeks, 1 day ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
freedom changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
it hurts, y’all…this novel already hurts
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @rae @ellette-giselle @theducktator @godlyfantasy12 @grcr @highscribeofaetherium @idk-anyone-else-lollll
*writes a random scene for book 3*
*realizes book 3 already hurts*
*decides to share part of scene to KP*
Riker picked up the note, hands trembling.
 ‘Nazi,’ scrawled across the paper, written in red…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@theshadow all righty, I’m doing it
lol
if you can think of anyone else you wanna tag, go ahead
@rae @mineralizedwritings @linus-smallprint @grcr @whalekeeper @anyone-else-who-cares
anybody wanna draw a scene of mine?
there will be fantasy creatures you can go wild on, chances to practice your posing, and a weird amount of…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 ooooh mood boards for all your main characters! I love it.
Now do they all look human or are there small biological differences and you just decided to use pictures of humans instead of going down a rabbit hole to find images that match? I seem to remember Sef’s mom had green hair (and possibly skin? I don’t remember) because…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae yeah it was great!
Lol, you noticed. Yes, I did.
that’s cool! I was reading through that RP several weeks ago so…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@theshadow better “subjects” than “children” I suppose, especially considering how I talk about some of them. (not sure whether to glare or smirk at the characters in question here)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
Well, this certain rude character, if they get too much on my nerves, will be the topic of a short story in which they DIE. That is how I deal with rude characters i dislike.
LOLLLLL
Should I be glad none of my characters ticked you off……?
actually it’d be funnier if they did…..
SOLDIER! MEDIC! YOUR TIME HAS COME, DO SOMETHING…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Thank you again for your help!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
lol, really?
Yep. ever since my mom and I had a flour fight and she said I should put it in a story.
Oh… the reason why I was asking it is….. *sigh* things don’t really go his way this chapter… at least for a part of it.
(I think you are going to grow a hatred, or less a disliking, to a certain rude character…)
Oh dear……[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
whoaaaa
that was a lot 😅😅
thank you for all your help, it is appreciated!!
however, I’m not looking for so much of a detailed critique as I have in the past. This is still a really rough draft and I know there’s a lot of messy sentences and chapters. I’m mostly looking for critiques to see if the pacing is good and if it makes more…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@linis-smallprint
yes, this is the same book that you started before. I did revise it a lot though 😂😂😅
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Glad you liked it
BTW did you re-use the names Fen and Tren from that one RP we had a while back ago?
Lol, you noticed. Yes, I did.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Gorgeous boards!! 🥰 What program did you use?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon Wow! That was fun.
funny side note, when you mentioned “reaching the Dell” I was like “someone else knows that word????” cause I never see it in anyone else’s writing these days, but I have a charrie named Dell so I see it often. LOL
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 hellooooo again!
haven’t seen ya in a hot minute!
So you’re not really writing much, yes. But please tell me all the characters and stuff are still around.
Crosshair will never say it, but I think he’s been missing his feathery buddy Paxton.
in other news, I finished a fanfic for once, which has a new story…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Started reading through your book, but have some confusion. I had started to read something you were working on around August and September last year before you decided to take a break. Is this the sequel you are working on now? Could I get the link to finish the first book please before I read the next?
I noticed you have…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae awesome!!!!
Can’t wait for more!
Feedback time lol
Indeed, the fire showed his features mostly came from his human side, besides his grey eyes. His grey eyes were deep and filled with emotion
You don’t need to reference the eyes again. A better way of doing it would be like this:
…besides his gray eyes, deep and filled with…
-
Ruth replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
Oops, forgot to reply to your other question.
Yep, Robbie is mine! He was part of an old Historical Fic WIP.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
WAIT CAN YOU SEE INTO THE FUTURE?!
I am not kidding, there is a flour fight 😮 lol
lol, I KNEW IT!
It’s actually the first thing that pops into my mind when I put the words ‘charrie’ and ‘baking’ together.
- Load More
