@theducktator
Active 2 weeks, 1 day ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
No worries!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I was thinking landfill
But what about “Remember to always recycle kids!”
(Asuming your characters are kids of course)
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Hey, nice website! I love how you incorporated your drawings into that section about personal values.
Thank you. The instructor of my portfolio course pushed us to make our websites stand out by showing we were more than just coders.
That would be amazing. There has to be some way to contact them about this properly.
I’ve tried…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Well goodbye and hello then.
Also was that you on the website?!
Yup, that’s me. Sorry, in my third year of college now. I am currently 21. That picture was taken when I was 20. I look younger than I am.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Sentenced by sentence would be greatly appreciated.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
I read the first part, and this is great! Are you looking more for a sentence-by-sentence critique, or just overall feedback?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Today if I can.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ok, I’ll try to do something, hopefully before Snow Camp.
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
lol, it’s alright, glad to have you back 👍
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks, you can tell by the following post that I got the reaction I wanted from her, lol
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aw, sorry to hear that mate. Hopefully see you around Lord willing
-
Andrew posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae the answer is Batman
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks 😊
-
Andrew replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
You know your a writer when you have dozens and dozens of story ideas and you haven’t even started writing one.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
lol, I know, but I like curtesy
-
Ruth replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
You know you’re a writer when a Francis Schaefer video is discussing what happens when there is no Christian base for science and you’re taking notes for a dystopian novel.
Lol. This just made my day a little brighter.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal aww man! That’s a shame, we’ll miss ya!
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Awwwwww 😭😭 But I feel like you’re using that as such a good plot device 🙈
-
Esther replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
In Indiana, you can start driver’s ed at 15.😎Â
I haven’t actually started yet though and I only just signed up.Ohhh noiceee 😎 Yeah, I have to wait until I’m 15 1/2. 🤪 Which is both good and bad timing in this case. By the end of May I’ll reach that point, which means I can get my temps. I’ll have lots of time and opportunit…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh my goodness I love this so much 🥹
Sometimes I wonder if this forum is actually helping me grow as a writer, and then I look at all the connections and friendships I’ve made and I’m like—yes. <33
- Load More

The answer is Angry Cat Batman.
Nope, wrong