@theducktator
Active 2 weeks, 1 day ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Do you have a description or Rapha? I was imagining her was a human, but is she some sort of fish person?
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Had to make this

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I am so passionate about this

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
😳😬 My bad, I thought it was a she. But I guess not. What the normal procedure for misgendering a character, 10 lashes, banishment, or what? Lol, jk
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Nah, you’re all good, I should have been more clear. They’re running with Ellis
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
My church has always explained that being a Christian isn’t a religion. It isn’t a list of “dos and don’ts” and it’s not just “a” religion, it’s the TRUTH. being a Christian and believing in the Bible has always been a direct relationship with God to me.
Religion isn’t necessarily a “bad” word, but in my opinion I like to avoid it…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
*Sidles in* Okay, me answer too.
What is your denomination?
I am an Orthodox Presbyterian. Not a lot of people recognize it; it’s small enough that I’m familiar with many of the leaders from across the Southeast. To make it short, I’m a Calvinist. XD
Did you grow up with this denomination? Are you still growing up with it?Or did you convert to it…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I try to read through the psalms whenever im going through hard stuff.
Me too, girl, me toooooo
The Psalms always be hitting hard…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
What is your denomination?
I go to an Evangelical Church (it’s called Faith Alliance Church, and we’re part of the Christian and Missionary Alliance!)
Did you grow up with this denomination? Are you still growing up with it?Or did you convert to it yourself?
I grew up with it, but it’s always felt like home, so I would say I…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Ah my answer sounds so weird. Do I make sense???
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
lol 😄😁
Mmm… one reading… Multiple times a year, but only once in the day we do it. Am I understanding this weird/wrong? 😅
(btw, sorry if my answers are slow—I’m typing from my phone 😓🫤😬)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
May I ask why?
Sure! We do church from home because God called us away from our last one. There were several unbiblical things going on in the last one that my family doesn’t agree with (issues I that haven’t really ask my parents enough about or remember well). So until God leads us to a new church, we are growing in him from hom…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
hopefully we can continue this conversation tomorrow
-
Andrew replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@theshadow and @the_lost-journal
Uuuugh! I have so many more questions that I want to ask, and I love this conversation so much!!! But I’m skiing tomorrow so I need good rest. Good night one and all, and to all a good night!
-
Andrew replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Interesting! Oh, boy, I love this conversation! Okay, one more question for today then I should hop into bed: If that is the case with saints, why not directly pray to God and give him full credit for the marvelous deeds he can do?
-
Andrew replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
No problem! 🙃
And as one of my friends said “Me and my family are non-denominational… which is basically a denomination soooo…. I don’t know.”
lol yeah 😄
If you don’t have a denomination, do you still go to church?
No, we don’t go to church. We fellowship from home. 🙂
-
Andrew replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
He is in the book of Jude… He is in the New Testament and is one of Jesus’ disciples.
Oh, ok, gotcha, sorry, I thought you were talking about someone in the Septuagint (idk if I’m using this term right, please correct me if I’m wrong), I’ve never referred to him as St. Jude since I don’t believe that we should pray to sai…[Read more]
- Load More
