@theducktator
Active 2 weeks, 1 day ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal lolll that is a funny meme.
So real too.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
(Not to distract from the conversation above. But anyone can answer this.) Do you guys actually get super emotional when writing? Normally?
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
*Offers cake and an emotional support fluffy*
*Takes* *Stuffs cake into mouth* *Visibly stressed*
I can like the sound of a name perfectly fine, but the colors are just not it. And then I have to look for a name all over again.
@ellette-giselle @theducktator
The generator Ducky (can I call you that?) shared is one of the less…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I probably won’t either because I have a lot to do, sorry guys. :’)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@everyone in the color debate I don’t feel like tagging y’all
Am I the only one who doesn’t think numbers have colors?
They’re all black numerals on white paper to me.
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
My dad side the family is all messed up and scary, (drug dealers and gang leaders and such)
Relatable. My dad’s side is Chicago born and bred. I mean, does anyone else have a great aunt who was a bounty hunter? I don’t think so.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
wait, you generated those quote memes? HOW??!?!
You can search for them and you’ll find generators on multiple websites. I must warn you, some of them have language and/or very sexual quotes. Some of them have filters, which I used, but not all of them do.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@everyone
I wrote a few new chapters, if anyone’s interested in reading them!
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
SEVEN is GREEN!!! Science is green, math is blue, history is brick red, english is gold.
*Throws arms in the air* Also when was the last time anyone mentioned having synesthesia just like me? Because it would be nice to know that other writers have trouble picking character names based on color. You have no idea how much trouble I’ve been through.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Well, at least I can rest knowing I haven’t lost my marbles completely yet.
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
The Irish side of my family rarely gets together, but my cousins and I…oh man, we will completely rage on each other and then go about life like we’ve never argued since birth XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
okay, so I’m very weird in that I have no color connection to some numbers and some have color and pattern. This will not be in order
0 is white
1 is pastel yellow
3 is a pastel yellow heart with pastel green trim
7 is BLUE!!!!!!!!!!
28 is blue-spectrum flowers (including blues and purples of various shades)
50 is gold
20 is…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Christmas Eve family reunions can get interesting
-
Ruth replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I can testify, people with German blood are usually very eager to argue and debate.
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
12. Is. Black.
With stars.
50 is bright yellow, so not too far off
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@everyone
SEVEN IS RED
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I need to work on my eagerness to debate lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
no, it’s blue
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I think I might be totally not understanding what you mean, but I’m sure that if 7 was a color, it would be that blue.
- Load More
