@theducktator
Active 2 weeks, 1 day ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
HOW ARE THESE SO ACCURATE
you literally just described me…
It doesn’t have many friends
the magic potato just called me out….XDXD
ahhh i love it thank youuuuuu
*screams excitedly* I GOT A POTATOOOOOOOOOO
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
LOL! Who needs a braining brain when ya got a jumbled mess of chaos (If that makes any sense)? 😂 I know I have it.
EXACTLY
SOMEBODY GETS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL. I lost a funny meme but it was so relatable. It had to do with not having touched any WIP since the cold winter of 1878… I think that’s me rn😂
That was me this fall. Idk wha…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Honestly, when I write scenes I feel nothing.
Which makes me feel really bad, especially when other people tell me when they write hard scenes they cry a lot, and I’ve never really cried like that. The only time I can remember tearing up is when Sef was getting abused by Iver in a scene I wrote like last year…and it still hurts my…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I showed that scene to one of my friends, and her exact words were:
“Livia and Marcurious have never been more annoying, and Aubrielle has never been more relatable”.
It was so funny lolll
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
am I the only one who loves books yet still dog ears the pages??
like i’m so protective of my books yet dog eared pages don’t bother me….
I mean, maybe it’s because I love books so much that I’m too desperate to mark my page right away than go find a bookmark, idk…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge Technically.
He was born in the neighboring New Zealand, but his parents kinda abandoned him and he was adopted by an Australian family.
This is what he’s referring to in the image–all the other boys he thought were his kin were tough, muscular guys, and he was always the odd one out. Turns out, he’s not related to them at all.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka @stephie @ellette-giselle
Ah, okay. XD I asked because I am coldhearted while reading or writing. But I teared up yesterday, and that completely caught me off guard.
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Y’all have a good call! I’ll hop on next time if it works out.
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle
A pastor I really respect once said, “The problem with pastors today is no one is trying to kill them.”
One of our foreign pastors was killed a week or so ago, and the pastor closest to him got a death threat. There is always this real sense of “oh, somebody in our church may have actually known him,” or at lea…[Read more]
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
This is the awesome middle sister you’ve heard about! Magic potato, havoc potato, what potato am I?
Transcribed by Stephie
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Sorry, in need of context. I was reading the first page of the Chat Chat. I’m talking about The story of life
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ummm…I helped write that story.
With an old friend.
Who has currently blocked me because I told her about Christ and rejected the woke ideologies she believed in. (But I didn’t reject her. Important distinction.)
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Wow, that’s incredible! Covid-19 was really something. It was also entertaining. I mean, as a kid, I didn’t fully understand it, nor could I really change anything, but it was almost funny to watch someone call the Freedom Convoy a “national occupation.” I mean, you gotta laugh about things when the alternative is to kind of do…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Sorry… I just wanted to use that meme template really badly!
It’s totally fine. I’m glad to see everyone enjoying themselves making memes about me lol
Also, I found the typo funny
-
Andrew replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
YOU GO TO PUBLIC SCHOOL???!
So do I!
Exams are in a week…and they count for thirty percent…
and I don’t know how I don’t remember things I got 98% on…All my averages are in the mid 90s and I don’t want to bring them down
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Not often. Sometimes, though, I’ll kill a character and then I’ll come downstairs crying and ask for a hug from someone.
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 1 year, 8 months ago
Wow, thanks! That helps a lot.
My mom suggested that I move it to Substack, which I’d never even thought of, so I’m going to do some research on that, but for now I’m using blogger.
Mostly because it’s completely free
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
WHAT? MINE IS ON MAY 9TH!
I’ve got a friend at school whose birthday is on May 10th and I always tease him for being younger than me…
But then again–I get to brag about being the one born on Mother’s Day
- Load More
