@theducktator
Active 2 weeks, 1 day ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge oooooh…..worldbuilding. i love worldbuilding.
Except I just kinda throw together what works. Half the time it doesn’t leave my brain until I write it in the story, or tell someone it for context purposes.
Also, since I write fanfics which often change the source material in some way, I extrapolate from what already exists. The…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I also use Google docs and fill out the whole thing with general information, such as flora and fauna, science, tech, etc. History is by far the longest section.
Does anyone have advice for outlining magic systems? I’m looking at you, @jonas . Or really anyone. I would like to be more organized with it, but I’ve never known where to start.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Character Arcs in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m not really good at making character arcs, but that a pretty good story you got there.
-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ah, yes. 😎
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
oh wow.
Yeah, it’s not fun to think about.
yeah no I know not everyone should be getting death threats who leads. Our pastors aren’t currently being hunted or threaten, but it was just the general idea that so many churches and pastors and believers don’t take their faith seriously
That’s true. I think unserious leaders will eve…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes, lol
-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
🤣🤣 Does that mean you like everything about worldbuilding?
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes
-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
What is something each person here likes about worldbuilding?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ooo I love world building… *subscribes* heh heh heh….
-
Andrew replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes, thank you for the memes, lol. I especially like the CS Lewis one
-
Andrew replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I tried doing that, but I felt like I needed to plan more.
-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Bows and disappears in a cloud of smoke*
-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I feel I must bless this topic’s birth with memes.

-
Andrew replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
How DARE you forget to tag me.
Just kidding, I’m subscribed to General Discussions so I see any new topics. XD Worldbuilding is my favorite thing ever, I love it so much, and I’ve been working on it again ever since I decided to rebuild my magic system for the fifth or sixth time. So uh, yeah, I’ll stick around here if anyone wants to discuss something.
- Load More
