@theducktator
Active 2 weeks, 1 day ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Ruth replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka
Yes, that is me. 100% -
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Baron (Brutus)—Ben Gunn, Flare, Ellis, trying to find Fel and Brea (I think I got that right)
Brutus hesitated in following the others. The soldiers were terrified of these creatures. He held his scarf up over his nose and mouth. His eyes followed the disappearing forms of his companions. He could use his wind to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ll have to get to that tomorrow or something.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh yeah, and the basics of a civilization?
Donuts and swords.
No, seriously. Virtually every culture, even the most basic ones, makes some kind of killing implement—sword, or spear, or similar—out of metal or animal teeth or obsidian or whatever they have. And they also learn how to make bread, often fried bread (hence the donuts)
Many cul…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Arcs in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Could you give me some more description on these teens?
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
@stephie I saw your new name at the top of a topic page saying you had posted, and I was so confused for a moment there lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I…worldbuild in the dark at night usually (I have trouble sleeping) and I rarely, if ever, actually write a comprehensive thing on my world, I just scribble things on random sheets of paper or in notebooks that I then loose in the sea of notebooks that I have already.
Yeah, I need to change some of my writing habits.
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I thank thee. ‘Tis a moniker bestowed by a friend of mine. At first, I did loathe it, yet in time, I grew fond.
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
FELLOW TEXTBOOK WRITER!!!
I mean…
The textbook format has been appreciated by several writers. According to a survey performed by a certain Stepheroni and Cheese, two out of two young writing enthusiasts used this world-building tool regularly.
-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-There’s a reason Tech has stayed my profile pic for so long. I don’t quite know what “kin” means (hoping it’s not something bad lol) but it seemed like it meant “character that’s basically you” so…..
-I’ve realized that no matter what fandom it is, the mark that I’m REALLY obsessed with it is when I combine it with How To Train Your Dragon som…[Read more]
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Eek, that’s unfortunate.
My family and I complied for the sake of not living in unemployment…and also because my grandparents were really scared.
-
Stepheroni and Cheese changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Stepheroni and Cheese's profile was updated 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh yeah and I’m not sure why I never posted this:

-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
This is a great topic!
Generally, I’ll write a creation story or however the world came into existence. Then I’ll keep writing little myths and legends and history and law codes of countries and superstitions and fairy tales and…you get the idea. I’ll make up stuff about the culture in each country. For example, the country…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Welp, no it didn’t. (cue fail sound effect)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal wanna see my drawing process on how I do my comic over-drawings?
Hopefully this’ll work:
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings It’s taking a bit longer than I thought to get all the reference images for my characters, but I will get them to you soon!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge yep!
oh and haha that meme. Did the seasoning company literally copy the environmentalist ad or is it just edited?
- Load More
