@theducktator
Active 2 weeks, 1 day ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@keilah-h you don’t want to know 🤣
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge lolllll what prompted THAT conversation?
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Me to my brother: I would like you try and eat dad.
My brother: No!!!
My other brother: Start with his tosies.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle awww thank you!!
-
-GRCR-'s profile was updated 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle which ones? The comic panels?
I didn’t draw the whole thing, just added whatever I wanted to an existing image, but thank you! I enjoy trying to match the style.
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
That signature is more for me, lol, since I forget to eat breakfast until like 2… HEY! We’re pretty similar! @rae now I’m not the only one you have to worry about, lol
-
Andrew posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
@theducktator @rae
It’s national squirrel appreciation day!-
How do I celebrate National Squirrel Appreciation day when all my kitties have chased (or eaten) all the squirrels in our yard?
-
Idk, just say happy squirrel day
-
…
I don’t think the squirrels are very happy with me for keeping my kitties around.
-
Don’t worry, as King of the squirrels, I said abandon the place and find somewhere else to live, and don’t have hard feeling for Ruth and her family 👍
-
thx, lol
-
-
-
-
-
I cannot and will not appreciate those mini monsters.
-
Just like you shouldn’t appreciate those floating birds? Oh wait, my bad they’re not similar since squirrels are better.
Lol, we’re back to our silly/playful argument that we started like three months ago 🤣🤣
-
-
-
whaley replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
AHHH YOU HOPPED ON THE TREND TOOOOO
THIS TREND SLAAAAAAYYYYS ✨
but most of the time they can simply pull moisture from the air and rehydrate.
Mooooost of the time. Except when they’re in the desert. 😁 Or if they get freeze-dried and packaged. (That got dark…)
If a Pitt can’t sing, they can’t control the plants as they do not…
-
whaley replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
They don’t have blood, but if cut the wound will spill light that in turn heals it.
That’s some cool concept imagery. 😎
So there are “laws unbreakable” like the cost of reason and the concept of ransom blood which are deep in the fabric of the world.
How does the concept of ransom blood work? What are some of the other unbre…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Literally everyone loves your concept, so you’ve got originality conquered and in the bag, girl. XD
I love it so much but it loves to frustrate me and taunt me with its vagueness. Maybe you guys could help me make it make sense?
Ideas ideas
– An Ink drawing melts away after a certain time limit
– After the artist draws something, they…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks for the debriefing! I’ve read up on these concepts before, but it’s been so long since I focused on them, that I felt you were better able to summarize these things.
Of these, I think effects is actually the least important. Access and costs can both be very important, but cost probably a bit more so.
Definitely agree with this. Any…[Read more]
-
-GRCR-'s profile was updated 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Praying for you!
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
(I’m only gone foe a few days, and suddenly people are changing their usernames and profile pictures all at once. How am I supposed to know who’s who anymore?)
You look at tags. Those never change.
I think I’m partly to blame for this. I changed my name to a silly nickname of mine, then Andrew changed his, and then other peo…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Your senses were correct! This is a redemption story.
Small note on the next story, it was originally began for the short story prompt “a story of a scar” but never finished as such for it sparked the entire Baron Chronicles actually being written, and the story behind Baron’s scar has already been revealed so I had to…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Wow, name-changing is becoming a tread.
Tsk, tsk. No self-deprecation allowed on this topic.
Now you sound like Andrew lol
Does Chase have the element of Creatures? After all, he is the ultimate ✨Disney Princess✨!
I have that meme saved somewhere…
Yes, he’s actually the reason that element came to be. He’s also the reason I…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Are the runes like tattoos on the characters’ skin? Or are they magical symbols seared into the characters’ minds? Basically how do the runes manifest physically, if at all?
So someone must be born with runes, and the runes are technically birthmarks, but they look more like tattoos.
On a non-living object the process can be dif…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
- Load More
