@theducktator
Active 2 weeks, 1 day ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper LOL
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aw, how come?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper yep, clean romance.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
For all you Latin learners out there

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Join the club of “I don’t know what I write”
Yeah, lol, no kidding.
I guess I could call myself “the fanfic writer that’s not a fanfic writer cause she flat out refuses to write THAT STUFF that fanfic writers seem to be obsessed with”
Well you still write romance, right? Just way cleaner than everything else.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae Why? :’(
-
Ruth's profile was updated 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m considering removing my characters from this rp
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Majority wins 🤪
Hmph, majority’s opinion is not the greatest, just read Socrates
That would be so controversial… 😅
Yeah, lol, but that’s what would make it funny
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
It kinda makes me want to write something to say what is the correct way to say/spell stuff.
That would be so controversial… 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

Majority wins 🤪 -
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Wait, some people say H is hay-ch? 😳
Yep, ask any Aussie or Brit and I guarantee you that they will say Hay-ch
I find it funny that I think that there some ways that the American say/spell right, and somethings that the Brits/Aussies say/spell right. It kinda makes me want to write something to say what is the correct way to say/spell…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Flare and Ben Gunn – Elderstrand (w/ Baron, Jenna, and Ellis trying to head to the river)
With all the confusion, Ben and Flare had a hard time moving through the rushing crowd. Flare looked at Ben, then up to rooftops. “Up?”
Ben shrugged, “For the third time today, why not?” He was more sarcastic when he said thi…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay thanks!
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Can these creatures climb? Wait, what are they called again?
-
Andrew posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae how do you want go about changing names, do you want to change the names that we have now? Do you want to pfp too?
Lol, this is a weird trend 🤣
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I write absurdist fiction. I’m pretty happy about it.
Join the club of “I don’t know what I write”
I guess I could call myself “the fanfic writer that’s not a fanfic writer cause she flat out refuses to write THAT STUFF that fanfic writers seem to be obsessed with”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 This sounds amazing, can’t wait to see more!
@koshka I have literally TONS of incorrect quotes for my fanfic’s 10 major characters (well, technically only 9 show up in the quotes cause one can’t talk) lolllll
Glad to see someone else likes making them!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore It appears twice, once in one of the Samuels or Kings as the name of a city, and once as a guy’s name in a random genealogy.
I wanted to say “the cake is a lie” but no one else will get that reference so…….
well ok Linus might get it cause he mentioned the same phrase once but other than that.
- Load More
