@theducktator
Active 2 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint I like that idea. While I didn’t have too big of problems with the old one, this new one is a good trade-off and makes more sense to the storyline.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
*facepalm* I just remembered I never filled out the feedback document. I’ll do that soon.
No worries. I look forward to your thoughts!
This seems like a good compromise. I intend to continue reading. Do you know when book 2 will be done?
Awesome! I intend to finish a draft of it this year. Hopefully with some time to spare before 2…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
My plan is to start on this at the beginning of Febuary
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
of course, I haven’t read the changes yet, but from what I think I’m understanding you saying, this seems like a really good option. I’m definitely still going to be reading. (unless I end up hitting some snags with the new way you chose to do this, and then I’ll let you know if I need to stop.)
Thank you! I’m happy you approve…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @theducktator @whalekeeper @stephie
Okay. It’s taken some time. I’ve put a lot of thought into this, but I’ve finally decided on what to do with my magic system.
I decided to change it up a bit.
We won’t know exactly how it works. One reason why I’ve decided on this is because of the narrator. He, being someone who…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Hii! Just popping in to see when the next book is going to be uploaded. 😁 Only about a week to wait!
Do all the titles rhyme with “Light” and “Night? Can we know what the next book is called and who it’s about yet?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint @whalekeeper yeah, for some reason most modern 2D animated cartoons really turn me off. IDK why, but the only 2D show I ever actually liked was a Tron-themed one that ran for only one season.
Those quotes are utterly hilarious though, more would be greatly appreciated lol
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I kind of want to watch Gravity Falls, and I don’t know why because usually this type of cartoon turns me off. However, I don’t have a streaming service that has it so I’ve never gotten around to it. Also, none of my siblings are interested. Maybe one day…
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Day 1 of trying to convince people to watch Gravity Falls, only using quotes from the show

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Searches through previous pages* Oki, here we go.
@jonas @ellette-giselle @hybridlore @grcr
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Group 1, aka Rogan, Marcel, Leon, Julian, Sara, and Marcellus)
“We have to move. Now. No more time for arguing. They’re almost here.”
Marcel heard the man more clearly than he had earlier, although the voice split his head. T…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I haven’t had time to RP. I’ve been pretty busy with school and stuff. My character can’t do anything to help yours in this situation so I’ve been trying to decide what to do.
I know you like to RP fast, so sorry I haven’t really been able to keep up. But I hope you don’t quit 🙁
(And I hope you know that it’s not because w…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I don’t know why Jonas and Highscribe are busy, but the rest of us are in different situations across the city and we can’t leave those situations right away.
I have role played my part three to four times by now!
I would say to stop adding more parts and just wait patiently. Sometimes it can take a week for someone to res…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Do you know why they don’t rp?
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Have you asked them to rp?
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Don’t quit! Just ask for some help and we can try to get things moving along. But if you really want to quit, I can’t stop you.
- Load More

