@theducktator
Active 2 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Honestly, I think this was actually okay. God gives strength, understanding, peace, awareness, revelation, and courage in the time He has chosen for the people who are receiving it.
Those were my thoughts. Even though it felt like the climax was too soon for Alan, I know that if a Christian is persecuted a week after he…[Read more]
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks!
He doesn’t look completely sinister, but there’s something about him that doesn’t sit quite right. You know what I mean?
Well, that fits. Remember, he was able to trick Cyrus into trusting him.
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
WARNING: The following piece of humour may by found “distasteful”

-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Definitely has a cool feeling. I like the things coming out of his back–I want to say they look like antlers. He also seems to have dimension. (I mean his character. I know nothing about art XD) He doesn’t look completely sinister, but there’s something about him that doesn’t sit quite right. You know what I mean?
I like it.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Here is the full reference sheet. This is the first time I have done one of these. Newer drawings are to the left. I’m left-handed, so I have to do it backwards if I want to avoid smudging my work.
Having antlers on your back would be very inconvenient. But sometimes you have to sacrifice comfort for looks.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Just drew the villain of my series for the first time. I probably should have experimented around some more, but I kind of like the look and feel of him here. His name is Iskyagus.
@keilah-h @whalekeeper @stephie @ellette-giselle @theducktator
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I am pro-life!
… or anti-murder
…or anti murdering the most innocent and vulnerable form of human life
This is one of those subjects that I consider to be a “hill I will die on”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Gotcha. That definitely makes sense. I’ll see what I can do!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Aw, thanks!! 😊 Yeah, I think maybe all of them came from you. Thanks for that, by the way! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Wow. *round of applause* You wrote all these? That’s insane.
I’m getting what you mean now, and I have a couple ideas. Your suggestions were super, super helpful. I’ll try to look at them later on my computer and adjust the main blurb.
One thing, though— I noticed that in most of your examples (the last one hints at it) you poi…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
LOL, I need that sign as well!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I really want to get it, but do you think my parents will worry about me if I do?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Amazon sign find:

-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
“Whatever sheet thing the Greeks wore” -me
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@theducktator lol
- Load More
