@theducktator
Active 2 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Forgot your tag in the previous post
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Bro, the art is super good. You’re dedicated and it clearly shows; well done.
Thank you!
Ooh, nice! His cowl is cool!
Thanks! After I drew the first two full-body references, I looked at him and thought ‘he really needs something around his neck’. His cowl is the only part of his clothing that I’m settled on.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
That piece of artwork you have there looks cool. Is that a sheep in wolf’s clothing? Do you have the finished version?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Your art does look good. I’m a little thrown off because the picture you took of it is a little tilted, but they do look balanced when I tilt my head to match.
Iskyagus (how do you pronounce that anyway?? lol)
Here is my expertly made pronunciation guide:

Why’s he have antlers on his shoulders and not his head? Was that part of w…
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
*Whispers* Good
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
*nods, all Yoda-like* My emotional side is well aware of its value.
My logical side still treats it like a baby.
*whispers* I’m working on it
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
My calculations also show that your profile pic is in complete harmony with the words you have articulated
Hehehehehehehe
If Emotional Side were here, she would probably laugh, but again, she’s too busy being pathetic.
Emotional sides are not pathetic, my dear KPer. They are the path to discovering ourselves. 😁
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I used to be pretty combative. I’ve learned to be nice, after much trial and error. And belonging to a class where each of the eight students, my besties, are from eight different kinds of churches. They gave me a lot of character development. XD
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@whaley
I appreciate the compliment, and I don’t think anyone here is acting too meanly. It’s pretty normal to feel triggered when your own beliefs are questioned. I feel that way all the time.
*looks around*
Hi, this is Steph’s Logical Side. Steph’s Emotional Side is too busy being embarrassed to do anything, so I’m typing this for her. Acc…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
😳 *Blushes* Errr… Well, it’s the result of too much experience in debates. 😅♥️ I appreciate the compliment, and I don’t think anyone here is acting too meanly. It’s pretty normal to feel triggered when your own beliefs are questioned. I feel that way all the time.
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I think I might be able to rephrase what the others are saying. To us, it’s strange to pray to Mary because it is never mentioned in the Bible. It always says we should pray to God, it never says to pray to anyone else.
EVERYONE, LOOK.
CIVILITY.
RIGHT HERE.
*turns your heads in Whaley’s direction*
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I now step out of further discussion on this front XD
Lol I respect that. XD I also see how praying to Mary isn’t worship for a lot of believers.
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh I’m not leaving!
I think I might be able to rephrase what the others are saying. To us, it’s strange to pray to Mary because it is never mentioned in the Bible. It always says we should pray to God, it never says to pray to anyone else.
Acts 9:36-41: Peter prays to Tabitha, a disciple who had died. Hm, why would he pray to a…
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I fully believe there isn’t a single human being on this earth who worships Mary.
Eeek I hate it when people say that, because it’s like denying that anyone goes too far with the Marian doctrines. I think that there is a fine line that some people have indeed crossed. However, I do uphold the fact that never in the Catholic cat…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
No worries! Haha, I like Alec a lot too. He’s super fun to write. Thank you! I’m so glad you’re enjoying it so far.
Oh 😅 Whoops, that is something I missed in editing. Josiah is their father, yep, but he’s not supposed to be in that scene anymore… originally, I had it where he was, but now I changed it to he and Elena are divor…[Read more]
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I believe God created the world is six literal days and that evolution is false theory that is biblically and scientifically inaccurate.
YES.
THIS.
Not only is evolution biblically inaccurate…it’s not a very good scientific theory either.
Where are all of the fossilised bones of animals in the transitional stages of evolution?…[Read more]
- Load More

