@theducktator
Active 2 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
These look fine as well, finished or not.
Which scene is Joseph and Eric from?
I think that version of Beric does work better.
Also, I think I like the second wedding option better.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Please don’t take these as me criticizing you. As a fellow Christian, it is my job to help you come to a better understanding of God and his word, that is what God has called all of us to do.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
here is a verse from the Bible: Acts 9:36-41: Peter prays to Tabitha, a disciple who had died.
He didn’t pray to Tabitha; he prayed to God to raise her from the dead. I mean he did say, “Tabitha, arise.” but that was not praying to her.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
First off, there is originally 73 books…
Sorry I could help but notice this. The 7 catholic books that were added to the bible were added in the 16th century, whereas the original 66 books were put together in the 2nd century. Just a side note
-
Andrew replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal sorry I’m a little late to the party.
How big is your church?
50ish people, we don’t really keep count.
What is one thing you disagree/don’t understand with a different denomination?
Where do you want to start? lol
What is your opinion on Mary?
She is a woman, a woman who gave birth to Jesus, or Jesus in the flesh. Which does n…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae YAYAY!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Here is my expertly made pronunciation guide:
That is the BEST pronunciation guide I’ve ever seen! lol
oh, i like it!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
…What? Lol 😂
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Question Baron just asked in the story I’m writing: “Are an onion a bird or a mammal?” (please excuse his grammar). Things are about to get interesting…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh nooo, that throws a wrench into things…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh ok, I’d assumed Barnes could offer a suggestion and we can move forward from there. But whatever floats your boat.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Glad you liked it!
She won’t be in the next story, just warning you, but Max, Ruby, and Rya will be returning. Story after that, Jenna will be returning with Ken.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I have decided to keep Baron in this rp for now.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Hugo
“I’ve been here for maybe a week,” Hugo replied, “but it feels like ages. I’m still not entirely used to it yet.”
He said this sympathetically. Victor probably didn’t know much about the place. After all, the school was incredibly huge and there were new dimensions to it everywhere you looked.
Something moved…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Checks* …Oh, actually I RPed last! Page 464.
-
Esther replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@theducktator @the_lost-journal
Ok, I’ll try to clear up the confusion then!
For not understanding, I don’t understand the whole set up of a contemporary non-denominational church. There is no structure whatsoever, and it confuses me greatly. XD
As for structure within the service, this is going to depend largely upon the church to be honest. Our…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Ok, cool!
What do you mean by structure? Like within the local, individual churches or broadly, like all of them?
-
Esther replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I fully believe there isn’t a single human being on this earth who worships Mary.
I mean, like Stephie said, there could be, but I’m not accusing anyone particular of this. I’ve just heard of people treating her that way and wanted to express my opinion on that. : )
@kefa @theducktator
I don’t understand why they don’t dress up…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I disagree with this a little. You cannot go off JUST the Bible, you need prayer too. And plus others can teach you a lot about God. So no, I do not “just” believe in the Bible.
Well…
Yes, you do need prayer, and God can reveal things to you. But God will NEVER say something to you that contradicts the Bible. If the Bible doe…[Read more]
- Load More
