@theducktator
Active 2 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Barnes
Barnes waved a hand for Rory to get patched up first, and stretched to take some paper from the nearby table. “Working with Leo at the school sounds good, I can accept that. As long as I can keep tabs on all registered students. I’ll leave my office number here.”
This had been an extremely painful fiasco…[Read more]
-
freedom changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
And Fin being the amazing man he is💜😭
(
i miss him so much y’all) -
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Riker just standing there being the precious boi that he is🥺
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @rae @ellette-giselle @mineralizedwritings @theducktator @smiley @keilah-h @savannah_grace2009 @anyone-else-idk
Snippet of a future probable scene for The Bois’ book
(and I promise Leo isn’t usually this harsh. He’s just going through a lot when this scene takes place and running off of very little…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle Thank you! :3
AND AHHHHH I CAN’T WAIT TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK OF IT😭✨
The second oldest is Joshua 😉 Jakob is the one in the middle who ends up marrying Angelina (Riker’s sister). (From left to right they are: Leo, Joshua, Jakob, Reuben (Reuben is @mineralizedwritings‘s tho💜😂), and Wolfgang)
I’ll be sure to tag you!…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
You should also go off teachings from the saints.
The Bible is the WORD OF GOD!!!!! How could anything people say be superior to that?
I understand that God gives people special revelations too, but they won’t contradict the Bible. As Christians we need to respect the Bible as the ultimate authority.
Plus, the Bible requires two…
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 (I think you’ll wanna see this😜) @rae @ellette-giselle @mineralizedwritings @theducktator @smiley @keilah-h @savannah_grace2009 @anyone-else-idk
✨The Bois Aesthetic/Moodboard✨
Also consider this my announcement that, though it’s not my main main project, I have officially began drafting The Bois’…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Do you think the one with Sabina at the grave could be worked in as her memory/recap when she’s in the bedroom, or does it seem out of place.
Let me reread this.
I think this is fine. There is no harm in including an illustration of a flashback. I’ve seen it done before, such as in North! Or be Eaten when Podo is telling his ta…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Andrew replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
… Sorry I seam kinda rude, I am still annoyed at Rae…
I forgive you, but please don’t let it happen again, there is no reason to blow up at someone you can’t see. And please let that go with her, she never meant to harm you. Holding grudges will not help you as a person, or even a follower of Christ. Forgive as Christ for…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
…and Whaley said the same thing relating Tabitha… sorry
-
Andrew replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks!
-
Andrew replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh, sorry, I just realized @the_lost-journal that Sara said the same thing I said, sorry
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Awesome! Thanks!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I was trying to show how weird it was that the green that I was using was actually orange on the color wheel, lol
It looked kind of like an orange on my computer screen, but when I was looking at it on my phone, I could see what you meant.
I do like your art style. Is this a character from one of your WIPs?
-
Andrew replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
It’s a camp up in up-state New York and I’m going to be working there the whole summer.
- Load More

new pfp sooo cute