@theducktator
Active 2 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
whaley replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Tags @loopylin @freed_and_redeemed @rae @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @linus-smallprint @savannah_grace2009 @jonas @ellette-giselle @godlyfantasy12 @anyoneiforgotandanyonewhowantstotalkregardlessofactivity
-
whaley started the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ve finished a draft before, and thus I should know what I’m doing. XD However, I just started a new project, and the first draft is giving me trouble. Shocker, I know. I’m absolutely sure no one else has experienced this fantastical phenomenon.
My question is, how do you tough through some of the sections which aren’t as fun to write? And how…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m good with moving a day forward, if I can roleplay Barnes concluding this side-adventure first. :] I’ll get to it in the next couple hours.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay, so we’re going to wait for it become day?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m assuming your story is at least the normal level of serious. Like, it might be funny at times, but it’s not a comedy as the whole point, right?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@grcr you’re welcome! Honestly, your original art style wasn’t THAT bad, but I’m assuming Roblox-y characters wasn’t the original intent of your story, so the new one does serve to humanize them and make them more believable in a serious story.
That’s kinda weird and made more sense in my head, but ehh.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Do you want a description of Rax and Ben?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint Awesome cover! And Ellette is right–most drawing programs I know allow you to add a picture to your canvas and trace over it. I’ve done it lots of times.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Alright! Sounds good!
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper
Do have an idea of where I may insert Rax and Ben somewhere? (Don’t worry Ellette, I’ll make sure that Rax doesn’t burnanate everything XD)
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
He doesn’t actually want to kill anyone, but he’s a walking disaster so the middle works, lol
Yep
Rory totally looks like a cinnamon roll. I mean, I haven’t seen a picture of him, but he totally gives off cinnamon roll vibes
I also debated the ‘could actually kill you’ because could he actually? My sister said Rory would pop emotional…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @whalekeeper @theshadow
And y’all, you’re able to like, give me critiques for these. I just meant I didn’t need super precise, line-by-line edits since I’m going to rewrite this stuff eventually. So if you have input, please share it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Thank you!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks!! So glad you like it! 😁 And hey, if you have tips, I know you’re the synesthesia expert so I would love your input (or advice) if you have any.
-
Esther replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @the_lost-journal
Plus, the Bible requires two things if you want to read it. Context, and an open mind. You need history and context to even understand HALF, if not ALL of the Bible.
.
Context and History is all in the Bible. Reading other passages helps you understand other passages.
I would like to add something about t…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Thank you!! 💛💛
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@grcr wowww that’s such an improvement! They look great!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal oh that is a pretty font!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks guys!! 😊💛
Nothing like a before/after to boost your artist confidence. I like Lily best, she looks sweet.
Fr.
Thanks!! Yeah, Lily’s sweet……. she’s supposed to be a lot more jolly and energetic than i drew her, but oh well. she’s actually a crazy lil gal.
- Load More
