@theducktator
Active 2 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Okay. Don’t worry, I didn’t think she had become is is on the path to becoming a Pythonos at this point.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
I say go for it! The memory loss thing is good, and the fact that he tries to join the Kunulfs. It separates it from WF. Plus, Andrew Peterson pulled a Beauty and the Beast to begin with. There’s not a romance, but trust me, there are plenty of similarities. And beauty and the beast pulled from the Bible. (see D…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Yes, but she didn’t become a Pythonos.
The Pythonos were going to take her mani for slavery and imprisonment.
Sef took her place as a slave.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Didn’t Sef turn herself in so they wouldn’t take her mother instead?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Don’t worry about it! That’s okay!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh that’s okay!!!
Sef turns herself into the Pythonos
Wait, hold up…
Sef doesn’t turn into the Pythonos…she is enslaved by the Pythonos. I thought I made that clearer but if not can you give me suggestions to help with that? I don’t want to confuse anyone XD
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Sorry, I made it up to where Sef turns herself into the Pythonos and they mark her, but haven’t touched it for a while and keep on forgetting to do so. I’ll try to read more soon!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@anyone
Also….
HELPPPP
I am in need of some ideas.
I need some lies that my characters could believe about themselves, like “you are worthless” or “you are nothing” that would give the Pythonos power.
I don’t know what to doooooo ahh
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
AHHH that’s such a cool idea! I’ve never thought of that before!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@anyone-who-wants-to-answer
Asking here because I don’t really feel like making a whole topic for this (but I may or may not later… should I?), but does anyone here on KP have voice claims for your MCs? I know face claims, yeah. But voice claims?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Okay!!!
I understand being busy!!! If you don’t have time don’t worry about it!
I was just kind of confused since I haven’t heard anything from anyone about my draft for like three weeks 😂😂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Yup yup. I was actually thinking about it yesterday. A little busy right now, but I planned to read and catch up very soon. 😉😁
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Scenes in the forum Plotting 1 year, 7 months ago
I’ve written way worse than people getting slapped in the face XDXD
And I know several KP’ers who have written abuse, trauma, etc. So don’t be afraid to post sensitive topics as long as you put a trigger warning! That’s my personal opinion <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@jonas @theducktator @ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @grcr @esther-c @whalekeeper @anyone-else
I haven’t heard from you guys in a while and I was just making sure you were still up for reading through my draft? It’s okay if you’re not, just please let me know…I don’t want to annoy anyone with tags XDXD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
AHHH GIRL THE CHOSENNNN
I just restarted watching it and I just finished the first episode of Season Three!!!
it’s so good….Matthew is my FAVORITE!
He’s so sweet and he makes me wanna cry…I love him so much <3
-
hybridlore posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow How are you doing?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I like them. Julian’s still my favorite. It was nice to get some of Leon’s backstory, in a non-info dumping way. 😉
It seems this is going to be harder than they thought..
- Load More

@hybridlore
As of today… okay. It’s like one thing keeps coming after another though, for a few weeks now I’ve felt pretty purposeless and essentially have been waiting for death. Randomly I’ll get bursts of motivation to make each moment count, but then I revert back to knowing everything is going to end and that everyone I know will die. So…[Read more]
That’s tough. It’s harder to battle emotions than thoughts, I feel like, since thoughts are solid and can be argued away, while emotions are kind of slippery and cling to you. Keep hanging in there. You were fearfully and wonderfully made in God’s image, and you were made to bring glory and pleasure to Him as well as be a light to others. And d…[Read more]
@hybridlore
That was very encouraging, thank you so much. Glad to hear you’re doing better too, I’ll keep you in my prayers too.
@theshadow
So glad I could help a little! Thank you!