-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It seems Glace is carrying on two conversations simultaneously. I don’t know how that’s possible, but whatever, lol.
Perhaps Fractures insanity will help the matter, lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Haha
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It seems Glace is carrying on two conversations simultaneously. I don’t know how that’s possible, but whatever, lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, me too XD
Fracture
He tried to contain his growing rage, but failed miserably. Don’t these people have any manners?
He tried again.
“I AM THE GREAT COMPOUND FRACTURE! YOU WILL FEAR ME. FEAR AND TREMBLE! BE AFRAID! BE VERY AFRAID!”
The people fell silent, and one began to laugh.
“HOW DARE YOU LAUGH AT ME!!”…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Krenna
“How do you know, ice-head?” said Krenna, “I missed the part where you knew everything about me.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Svlys
“Glace.” She nodded. “I’m Svlys. You probably can’t pronounce it, so don’t even try. You can call me Lees.” She cocked her head. “Realn? I failed geography, but I don’t think that’s any language on Cyx. Or Lerasca. What planet are you from?”
***
😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 Fracture might actually make my die of laughter one of these days ὠ…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Fracture
“You want to know what I can do?” Fracture but into the conversation, “I can give my mortal enemies compound fractures, hence my name. And I can do this…” He began to burst into his maniacal laughter again.
He stuck out his lower lip and pouted when no one acknowledged his superior talents.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Krenna
Krenna laughed, “Threats! You don’t know what I can do and you probably don’t want to find out.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Fracture
How rude, he thought. Why was everyone ignoring him? Obviously they were all too scared of him to venture near him. He smiled to himself. How he loved being scary.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Is Fracture the only one who doesn’t have anyone who generally hates him?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Fracture
“I would start, but I genuinely doubt that either of you would share your name in return.” Fracture raised his hand and eagerly jumped up and down.
“Oh, I will! I will! But my name is so scary you probably couldn’t even hear it without trembling in fear-”
“I already know your name, you dummy.”
“How…DARE YOU!” he gasped for breath.…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae @highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009
Our characters hate each other so much lol! I think we need to throw a few more in.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Krenna
“Watch it, hoodie!” snarled Krenna, generating her crystal blades from her hands, “you don’t want to end up with one of these stuck in you!”
She turned to face the girl behind her. “Manners?” she snorted, “like trying to blow my head off? I don’t care who you are.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Svlys
Everyone in this castle seemed to have questionable mental stability. Fracture was by far the most pleasant person she had met so far. “You know, where I come from people generally value good manners.” She said dryly. “Such as introducing yourself.” She crossed her arms. “I would start but I genuinely doubt that either of you would sha…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin
I think you’re supposed to stand up and say something cheesy now. The Sword said.
Zahlin rolled his eyes. “I’ll help.” He said. “Happy?”
-
Esther replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
@janellebelovedpig @hybridlore @acancello
Thank you all so much!! I’ll definitely keep it all in mind. (:
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Krenna
“Well, no,” said Krenna, “I’m not convinced you count as a whole person yet. Between the three of you,” she glanced over her shoulder at the other two behind her, “you might add up to one.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, right. I’ll write that real quick.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Loopy are now friends 2 years, 11 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic Character Development Theme List! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
This is a really neat idea!!
Here’s a few of mine: (some of them are kinda similar to each other or are from the same character)
- Accepting the fact that you’re not perfect and you don’t have to be
- Learning that you don’t have to please everyone
- Standing firm in what you know to be true and right, even when those around…
- Load More
