-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
If anyone wants to help with the RP doc, I can send you a link (I’m not just going to post it, because I want to put it somewhere where it can be deleted afterward, to make sure random internet surfers don’t get in.) note that your email will be visible to the other people, in case anyone has a problem with that.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin
Their blades clashed. Neither seemed able to gain an edge. “I can tell that,” He grunted, attempting to stab around Nahim’s guard. “A normal lord would already be dead. I admit, I’m not sure which of us will walk away from this fight.”
If either of you do. The Sword added. -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey! Haha I did, too.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I love how Krenna just says ‘no”, lol XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey guys! I slept in XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
but the swords you guys are talking about here are probably different than the ones he’s used to using. That would be funny.
Yeah, Nahim is making a crystal sword like he uses, but they’ll probably make some normal weapons too, because they don’t have many materials. We were thinking it would make sense for them to give crystal swords t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Ooooh, I’m going to have to read all these charrie backstories you posted and post some of my own later. Looks fun. 😏 And I have a character who has some dark backstory, just have fleshed out all the details yet.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m usually most active from 7:00-8:00 in the morning, and then afternoons on weekdays, and evenings on Saturdays (central time).
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @rae @highscribeofatherium @acancello @savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer
Ok, so I think I’ve caught up with everything now. XD
(I’m most active during the afternoons, so I think I miss it when y’all are most active. (: )
Oh boy, Hedieh’s at the forge. 🫢 That could be dangerous.
And for swords/weapons and such, in Amir’s actually story, he…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin
“So are we rattling off lists of things we’ve survived now?” He said. He glanced at the other two. “Get out of the way and don’t run for Fennin.” He glared at Nahim. “He has no right to stop us.
Zahlin drew his Sword, which was silent for once.
***
IDK why that took eleven minutes to write 😅
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ugh, I slept in. But I’m back!
Do you want me to get Fennin to come in and stop them when they are about to kill each other?
We can see what happens. If things get really bad, one of the onlookers can run and get help. As for who is better, I’d say they’re probably about equal. Nahim might be slightly better, but Zahlin has no qualms with…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, I’m surprised.
I started at the end and am working my way backwards. I’ve reached the point just before the house got transported. I also haven’t added some of the newest ones yet.
I haven’t started editing much yet. Basically just fixing some grammatical mistakes and misspellings and changed the order on a few that were not…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, I don’t know what the magic can do. I don’t think @HighScribe even knows. The out of universe reason Zahlin’s magic isn’t working is that she didn’t know what it did yet, lol.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Another thing I forgot is that on his own planet, Zahlin can use a magic system, but it doesn’t work here, so that’s a disadvantage for him, because he’s probably used to being able to use it. That said, it might mean that he would win if he could use it.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
We don’t get a great view of the sunrise at our house, because we don’t have very many windows on the East side. There’s also houses across the street with trees behind them, so we wouldn’t be able to see anyway. We get good sunsets though. Our house is on a small pond, so the sun sets over that.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It hasn’t happened yet.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ellis
Seeing that Ottoline had already readied a target to practice with her bow, Ellis decided to have everyone work on that first. “Do you know how to use a bow, Snake?” he asked, as he selected one for himself and another for the hybrid. Kaine had already begun practicing with his.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Krenna
“How could I not be intimidating you?” whined Fracture, “Do you not tremble at my voice? Do my words not strike fear into your very bones?”
Krenna stared at him silently. “No,” she said finally, and turned around again.
- Load More
