-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ugh, sorry you’re going through that! That’s hard!
Could you maybe post some segments of it so I can see more of what you mean?
All I can say is that maybe you’re focusing a little too much on all the potential problems. (I’m speaking from experience) Sometimes you need a little break, or maybe you’re overthinking it. If its boring to…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
I had my first pumpkin pie of the season!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m gonna do a sprint, i’ll probably start at :50 and end at :20 or something like that, if anyone wants to join.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, I think just adding villains to this one will work.
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I think adding villains would be cool (if you have already made the decision, that fine) I wont be adding another person, I wont be RPing to much either (I know I dont now 🙂 but I dont think I’ll be active on KP to much, I’m getting pretty busy) Thanks for asking!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Got it. I think we already decided against mixing them, so that’s fine.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’d love some help if you guys have any tips or advice to contribute 👆😊
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @hybridlore @whalekeeper @highscribeofaetherium @euodia-vision @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @rae @thearcaneaxiom @anyone-else!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t want to make a whole other topic for this, so I’m posting my question(s) here. XD
So, I’m having some trouble editing my WIP. (This is not my NaNo WIP. I was ahead on NaNo, so I decided to do some editing today). Originally, the first chapter wasn’t the most exciting. It was more a slice-of-life kind of thing that introduces who one of…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I have to go now, bye.`
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin
Zahlin sidestepped Nahim’s lunge. The Sword spoke for the first time since the fight had broken out. “ONE OF YOU RUN FOR FENNIN! NOW!” It shouted at the two onlookers. Out of the corner of his eye Zahlin saw someone disappear out the door.
Zahlin caught Nahim’s arm and slammed him into the anvil. Nahim twisted, leveling his blade a…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, I figured it was something like that. Sort of like how lightsabers work.
(Disclaimer: I’m not a starwars fan at all, but I do know that.)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, yeah, I just remembered something I keep forgetting to ask: are all crystal swords green, or do they come in other colors?
Might seem random, but I keep forgetting to ask about it, lol.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ah, those were the good ol’ days…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol and a couple days ago we were talking about how to make them fight each other 😅
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok, yeah, I was exaggerating a little bit.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, otherwise they probably will die before the end of the talking to.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You know what would be a good curve ball to throw at the characters?
Sending them to kill the jungle dragon…like…right now.
That way they get punished for their horrible teamwork.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
They don’t get medical attention until they get a talking to!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
And medical care XD
- Load More

Yummmmm…