-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Well i think where we left off, Ottoline was terrified of Ellis (as usual) and she was setting up targets to practice, and Ellis and Snake were talking about what weapons they can use.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That’s so cool! That would be fun!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Now that that situation is over, we can get back to Ellis, Ottoline, Snake, and Kaine! Now where were we…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol your new profile pic is so confusing. I keep thinking you’re GRCR 😂
Same!!! I thought I was the only one, lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rar
Lol your new profile pic is so confusing. I keep thinking you’re GRCR 😂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Are Fennin and the Queen still there, or did they leave? Zahlin has some words for Fennin.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Inktober Snippet Series: House of Nelindar in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
Of course!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
okay, sounds good.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
No, you didn’t botch him at all.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol. It’s mainly because it is named ‘Character Party’ but is no longer anything resembling that. It should be called ‘Character Adventuring Party’ lol.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll go soon, but I can’t right now.
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Woah, I will check that out!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
And I think most if not all offer cash/monetary prizes. 👀😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@EVERYONE (I’d tag everyone I’ve interacted with on KP, but that’s a lot of people. XD)
Hey everyone!
So Jerry Jenkins (an incredible author if you didn’t know 😉 ) has an article with tons of different writing contests in 2024. I’m definitely planning to thoroughly look through all of them at some point, because I want to start submittin…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I feel like I just went…XD Rae went too…so I think its either you or HighScribe’s turn. Unless you really don’t want to, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m glad I was able to help!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @rae @mineralizedwritings
Thanks you so much guys!! All your advice has helped so much! I feel much more confident about editing this chapter now. ❤️
(And Rae, I would never get rid of the donut scene EVER. I love it too. 🥰😁)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @rae @savannah_grace2009
We can’t let this RP die! Who wants to go next? Anyone want to add another character?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
So in short, no I don’t think they need to exist for the relevant idea to be present.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t care. You can do it.
- Load More
