-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Maybe! That would be fun, although Hugo already has a wife in the future (So sorry Ottoline! lol)
Aww that’s too bad…but I understand XD (The world does not revolve around Otto…sighs)
I’m crying right now.
Sorry lol XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
For some reason, I got a notification of your Marcurious RP, and I can read it in my email, but I don’t see it here. Is it the same for everyone else?
It’s because I posted it, then edited it, and then tried to post it, but KP ate it.
If you can, can you copy and paste it from your email and post it here so I don’t have to rewrite it? T…[Read more]
-
Allison's profile was updated 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I didn’t get any notification for it, but I can’t see it on here.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
For some reason, I got a notification of your Marcurious RP, and I can read it in my email, but I don’t see it here. Is it the same for everyone else?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Marcurious
He sat next to Neveah on the fire, warming his hands. They were quiet, both were tense, and both stared off into the setting sun. Both were thinking the same thing:
Where is Ottoline?Â
Finally Marcurious asked, “Should I go look for her?”
“Yes,” Neveah agreed. “I’ll stay here in case she comes back.” Marcurious nodded and launched…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay I just realized I haven’t RP’d Marcurious yet…so I probably should do that, huh?
Anyways….here’s his mood board (because I feel like it)

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A peek into my NaNo novel in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Of course!
-
Allison replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Maybe! That would be fun, although Hugo already has a wife in the future (So sorry Ottoline! lol)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
he sounds….terrifying lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Aww that’s so good! She’s perfect for Riker <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
*gasp* we should RP them getting married someday!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009 @acancello @trailblazer @oh-man-I-feel-like-I’m-missing-someone-sorry-whoever-I-forgot-😭-😂
(Ok, well that last tag was just obnoxious and probably unnecessary. 🤣)
Alrighty! I’m adding in a villain who needs a lot of development.
Firouz Kian al EzhdehaÂ
He’s 6 feet tall and has blue eyes, but th…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Hugo and Ottoline are literally PERFECT for each other!!!!!!! I love Hugo!!!
Thank you! They are perfect!
As legal guardian of Otto, i condone their marriage and a happy life together, lolllll
🤣 🤣 😂 💗
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
Ok, so my siblings and I watched the Hawkeye show like last month, and now I love Clint even more, especially in this RP. 😂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Hugo and Ottoline are literally PERFECT for each other!!!!!!! I love Hugo!!!
As legal guardian of Otto, i condone their marriage and a happy life together, lolllll
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Cool!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks, and yeah, it ended up a bit short. It’s supposed to be pretty average in length.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
Here’s an illustration of Ellis I just finished.

-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nice! Is it supposed to be longer than that? ‘Cause it looks like a foot and a half or something like that.
- Load More
