-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
😁😁
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol I considered doing that XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Reuben
“I’m sorry,” Reuben frowned, looking at Hudson, “I didn’t mean to intrude.”
“That’s alright, sir,” Hudson cracked a weak smile.
“Say, I wonder where the food is in this place?” Reuben glanced around.
Beside him, Hudson smiled again. Reuben could tell Hudson wasn’t sure whether to laugh or not.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
If Hugo was real…I would totally have a crush on him 😂😂😂 is that bad???
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
I feel like all your characters are the same…XD they’re all guys who have abusive parents and some try to find God while others join the SS and murder people
(that’s not a bad thing, just me being observant and noticing a common theme, lol)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh my gosh that scene almost made me cry!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I pick Clydak. (just kidding, lol. That was the rebel in me, XD)
I pick Trare. (for real this time.)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Razath.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
Ok, I’m gonna let you all pick one of my planets. I’ll add a character from that planet. The options are:
Adonial: the planet Ellis and Kate are from. It is essentially a traditional fantasy world.
Ildin: the planet Krenna and Vilsayor are from. It is a cave planet.
Oldonar:the planet Zash is from. You actually aren’t allowed to pi…[Read more] -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I think she has three ideas, but only added one so far.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
Okay, it looks like that’s all the villains. Only five. I might add another, but I’ll have to invent one first.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol 😂
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ah, yes, KP’s infamous post eating habit.
-
Allison replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Kind of. He never speaks about it, but does not try to hide it (If that makes scene) He just refuses to tell anyone or talk about it, and keeps it to himself. But is someone catches him crying, he just lets them watch.🥺
-
Allison replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
With Vikii dying in Hugo’s arms, that makes me cry, cuz I have a character who’s first love died in his arms just before he was about to propose! And the same character falls in love later (like two hundred years later, cuz he is immortal) and gets married! They are so similar in that respect!
Thank you! They both have such a swe…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Never mind. It saved in my profile history! So I can just copy and paste! Yay!
@everyone
Here you go:
Marcurious
He sat next to Neveah by the fire, warming his hands. They were quiet, both were tense, and both stared off into the setting sun. Both were thinking the same thing:
Where is Ottoline?
Finally Marcurious asked, “Should I g…[Read more]
- Load More
