-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
I wouldn’t mind, but I probably wouldn’t be able to read it today. I also am not sure if anyone else has gotten a chance to read Ch 1 yet.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
But again, I don’t think it’s graphic at all, so you’re good. <3
Okay, that helps me a lot! Thank you! I get really paranoid when I’m writing, XD
And thanks for sharing! The last one was SO SAD!!!! *cries*
That makes sense, thanks so much for helping me!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Should I post the next one later today, or wait until tomorrow?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
I didn’t want to spam you guys, lol.
Yeah, thanks. If you scatter the rest throughout the week, I should have time to read them, but yeah, four appearing at once would be panic inducing, lol.
Yeah, I was planning to do either Neveah or Ottoline for the “teaser”, though Neveah’s would make more sense.
You could do both in it,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks! I was actually really happy with this scene, I think it’s one of my best.
Yes, it would be Sef and Lilitu’s book. I have four chapters of that one so far, but I didn’t want to spam you guys, lol.
Yeah, I was planning to do either Neveah or Ottoline for the “teaser”, though Neveah’s would make more sense.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
(Hey, Vethe. If you’re in so sure there are only twelve planets then WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON? lol)
Guess she didn’t think of that one lol XD
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
Having a cold is pretty lousy, but on the plus side, you get to eat lots of candy- er, I mean cough drops.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Seems like a strong first chapter. I don’t have any feedback apart from that.
So this would be Sef and Lillitu’s book, correct? Imagining it, this structure should work really well! At the end of this one, you should have a epilogue with Neveah as a teaser for the next one.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Vethe is very unwilling to entertain the idea that there could be more planets 😂
(Hey, Vethe. If you’re in Celestiar, then WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON? lol)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Vethe
Vethe glanced at Marcurious. “How can I trust you?” She asked the King, “You have given me no reason to believe that you would be telling the truth. Aside from the fact that you want us to murder these Lillenings.” She narrowed her eyes at the King. “Which honestly gives me even less reason to trust you.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
There’s twelve, not seven planets, but that can be easily edited so it’s not a problem.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Do it lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @thearcaneaxiom @anyone-else
So here’s the first chapter of my revisions to the Andromeda book…ready for critiquing!
Chapter 1: New Beginnings
Newborn light sifted between the windows, piercing the darkness.
Through the smudged glass, Sef could see the Andromedan sunrise, she could see the indigo trees dancing as the wind pushed them…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Awakening of Halfpaw Protector in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
I like it! very intriguing!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, sounds good!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I know. I’ll try to write something tomorrow.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Awww thanks!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah ik, idk how to start it tho lok
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Speaking of the Gollum voice, did anyone know Andy Serkis had to drink a special drink to avoid ruining his voice or something? They called it ‘Gollum juice.’
- Load More

😂 lol
Sorry you have a cold!! but glad you get candy, lol
Lol! Yeah, I can’t stand colds…but the honey lemon cough drops…
Cough drops…they kind of make me throw up XD so I can’t take them lol