-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Since you guys liked the other Lilitu+Sef (AKA “LEFSE!”) scene I posted, I thought you might like this one as well!
As Sef walked with Lilitu, her side tingled.
He was so close to her.
Her heart beat wildly and her stomach turned inside out. She was happy, more than happy, because she was with Lilitu, and Lilitu made…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae oh sorry I forgot to tag you XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
“Well, Xandro’s a good teacher, aren’t you?” she over enunciated each syllable, making sure Xandro got the point and wasn’t going to try any tricks. Xandro curled his lip and seemed to glare at Liv, and then turned his warm eyes back to Chase.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
She was glad to see that Chase liked Xandro. And Xandro seemed to like him as well. It wasn’t often that Xandro was able to bond with another person.
“Would you like to ride him?” she asked Chase. “I’m sure Xandro wouldn’t mind,” she eyed Xandro, warning him not to even try and object.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ottoline
“I’m not sure how I can learn,” she bit her lip. “It will be really hard for me…and I’m not sure if you picked the right person to train, I’m pretty slow.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ah, ok.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Is Carrie from a Sci-fi universe? And does she have experience in combat?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ottoline
She took a deep breath. “I want to learn, it’s just, I’m not sure how.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
“Where did you learn to do that?” Callista gasped.
“I kind of taught myself,” Liv smiled shyly, now feeling awkward. She shouldn’t have been such a show off, she knew, but she couldn’t resist. “With Xandro, it’s easier, because he won’t let me fall off.” She noticed the boy petting Xandro. “If you scratch under his mane, like this,” she…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol! I know someone named Lukas, and once you meet him once, you will never forget him. The only way my friends and I can explain him as, is “Lukas is Lukas.” Every time I read your characters name, I think of the quote “Rope is cheep.” (Don’t ask.) XD he’s a funny guy, especially when he wears his top hat!
Lol 😂 O…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m not sure. Maybe?
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Me: *worries that her book is going to be too short, things are happening to quickly, characters are overcoming their problems too easily, etc.*
Important character: *gets stabbed*
Me: *shrugs* That’ll do.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
“I think we all have stakes beyond ourselves,” said Ellis. “I’m worried what will happen in my world, but I’m not foolish enough to think I could make much of a difference. I can probably do more good here. But you don’t have to. You could go back.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ottoline
“I’m sorry,” she said. “That must be awful.” she paused. “I had to leave my little brother behind in that awful place, when I escaped. I let him down,” she sniffed the tears away. “I just don’t want to let anyone down again.” she turned to face Ellis. “And if I die, who will save him? If I live, if I can’t protect the people I care…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
“I’ve lost people,” Ellis said finally, “people I was supposed to protect. It–it hurts. Eventually, I wanted to run away–just not care anymore. …But I didn’t. Because there were still people who needed me. Even though half the time I don’t think I can save them, I still try. That’s why I’m still fighting. That and because I don’t have…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, me too.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
If I don’t know someone’s age on here, I usually guess 16 lol. Usually seems like a safe guess.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yep, everyone is in the dining hall.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes it is still the dining hall.
- Load More
