-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @princesschronicle22
Woohoo! What did you think? Oathbringer is my favorite climax.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
No, Marcurious was in horse form to get them out, then dragon form to rescue Hugo, then his regular “human” form.
Ottoline
She sniffed her tears away.
“I’m sorry,” she laughed a little, “All I do is cry,” she smiled wryly.
Marcurious sat down beside her. “No kidding,” he muttered. “I don’t think we’ve met,” he…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
🤯🤯🤯
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I could tell it was something like that.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @rae @calyhuge
Ellis
Ellis and Zahlin headed down the passage. Finally, they saw a group of four people: Fennin, the two strangers, and the imposter, Styx. Fennin was speaking:
”…I don’t need any imposters under my command.”
Ellis put his hand on his sword in case Styx tried anything.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Zahlin
“An impostor?” Zahlin asked, “And where did the sixteen-year-olds come from?” The ceiling made ominous cracking sounds. “We should probably get out of here.”
What a good idea, Zahlin! The Sword said, Who ever would’ve-
“I didn’t ask for your opinion, Sword!” He growled, “You can keep your comments to yourself.”
-
Allison replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 2 years, 10 months ago
Awww! I love it!
-
Allison posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Has anyone else decorated for Christmas yet? We just did today!
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, sorry. Just edit that out 🙂
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer
Hugo
———
Ottoline wasn’t to mad, thats good. As a matter of fact she seemed relived. Hugo gingerly touched his hair and was relived to find that it was still on his head, his arm hair though, was singed badly.
He sat up and took a few more deep breaths, and coughed up a bit of smoke. He was lucky to be…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
“Yeah. Kate, Nahim, and Nora are fine. The Queen is injured. There’s also an imposter Lillening on the loose being chased by two sixteen year-olds.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Zahlin
“I’m fine.” Zahlin muttered, “Thanks.”
Woah. The Sword said sarcastically, Did you just say ‘thanks’?
Zahlin slammed the Sword back into its sheath harder than usual. It fell silent.
“I haven’t seen anyone.” He said, “You?”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
Ellis sighed, sheathing his sword as the monstrous Jep retreated.
He turned to Zahlin.
“You good? I’m looking for Fennin. Have you seen him?”
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Did I show you Chase’s board?
Maybeee…? I can’t remember. XD
Callista
“I-I’m f-fine. Uh…” He looked around nervously. “T-there’s…I c-can see a s-store up ahead for s-suits. Is that, is that what y-you wh-want?”
“Sure.” She tapped Fynn on the shoulder. “There’s a store up ahead where you could find a suit. You can go ahead with Lukas and C…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Zahlin
Zahlin finished slicing his feet free as the creature – Jep, she had called herself – was distracted by Ellis.
Zahlin stabbed at her from behind, but she evaded his attack. He gripped her arm, swinging her around and slamming her into the wall. At the same time he brought his Sword down across the back of her shoulder.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
Ellis tried to correct his course mid-jump, which resulted in him landing awkwardly and stumbling into the wall. He rolled away as the monster tried to attack him again.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Are our characters allowed to wound Jep?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
“I don’t plan to be,” Ellis said. His sword blocked the blast of fire, but it pushed him backward into the wall.
He dodged to the side and lunged forward, stabbing towards the monster’s middle.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
Ellis held up his sword, and a barrier of green light flashed as the webs disappeared as though they had burned up.
”You can do better than that!”
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooh! I love it! Cant wait for the second chapter!
His blonde hair shone in the sun, his blue eyes matched the sky overhead. And me, being twelve, wondered if he was the one.
I cringe, remembering my old feelings. Eww. Gross. Not Sake.
I was one weird twelve year old, that was for sure.
Lol!!! This is great XD
- Load More

Not really. Though I have had a tiny tree up in my room since the first snow in October lol
Yep! We did a few weeks ago, which is really early for us xD. We usually wait until after Thanksgiving.
@savannah_grace2009 Lol