-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
The scene above is a little old, but I felt like I had to finish off the last part that I forgot to do, so just continue with the journey were doing now 🙂
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry this is a little late! (Ignore all mistakes I’m writing this fast, lol! )
Hugo
——
“I’m sorry,” Ottoline laughed a little, “All I do is cry,” she smiled wryly. Hugo smiled at her and held her hand tighter.
A man sat down next to Ottoline, “I don’t think we’ve met,” he addressed Hugo, sticking out his hand. “I’m Ma…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Microsoft Word or Google Docs?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ive always used Google docs, sometimes they do get laggy but you just have to be a bit patient *Heres me over here pounding the keys and yelling at the computer while all my family is looking at me like I’m insane* XD But doc works great! The one with my WIP on is currently 138 pages and it works just fine, Id say about 95% of the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Microsoft Word or Google Docs?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I use Google for pretty much everything, so Docs is my go-to, especially since it’s easier to make files in my Drive. There was one time a couple years back I tried Word for like two minutes and then gave up. XD I don’t have much experience with it, so I can’t say whether I actually like it or not.
I use both the app and websi…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t believe so.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you, Freedom! You’re really good at encouraging people XD
That really means a lot.
@everyone
Thanks guys! You guys really are good at inspiring me lol!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Maybe it can be a large black war elk.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s alright. You could try pasting it into our google doc.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
You almost killed me! I almost drowned on coffee while laughing! XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
Kate had never ridden an elk before. She barely even knew how to ride a horse. She frowned down at the light gray creature beneath her.
You should name it, Bloodsong said. Maybe you’ll like it better then.
Kate ignored the sword.
Come on, said Bloodsong. Don’t be so glum! Give it a name. It’s so cute!
“Shut up,” muttered Kat…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think for most authors, their first project is usually not ready to be published. I don’t like that thought either, but if it doesn’t get published initially, you can revisit it later and rewrite it. I don’t think it’s worth thinking about that right now, just focus on improving your skills.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Microsoft Word or Google Docs?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I use Word mostly, except as @HighScribe said, for the docs we share. I agree with what other people are saying: Word is easier to use and has better formatting options, but Google Docs has some advantages, namely I find sharing documents easier on Docs.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you so much, that means a lot.
I think that my current project has just grown on me a lot. I’m like emotionally attached to it, and I’m just afraid that if it never gets published then I will have wasted all these hours. I feel like if it doesn’t get published I’ll never be able to tell the message that God has put on my heart to…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Microsoft Word or Google Docs?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I use Word, but I use Google Docs for documents I share with my brother. I’ve always used Word, and I’m more comfortable navigating it, so that’s just what I use.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I wanna hear the rest of Conviction’s joke XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
They were finally on their way.
Ellis sat atop his dark elk, Shadowstep. He had never ridden an elk before, but he could ride a horse. How different could it be?
Ah, said Conviction. Doesn’t it feel good to get out of that cramped, ugly, smoky, charred palace and get on the road towards certain doom?
“Very optimistic,” said Ellis.
I k…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Perhaps. Idk about you guys, but Jonas and I have school. But maybe.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
okay XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think I think about my writing in a different way than most people, because I don’t usually struggle with this stuff. I write because I like it (not the process, so much, but the results) not because I want to publish. I don’t think about publishing really, I just think it would be awesome to have written a book. Pub…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
So I struggle a LOT with doubting myself when I write. Especially with fear. I know that even the best authors get rejected, sometimes hundreds of times, but that doesn’t make me feel better. I don’t want to go through getting rejected, I don’t want to have to face all the hard spots. People will tell me that my writing is beautiful, but it’s har…[Read more]
- Load More
