-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hugo
——–
He tried to look cool on the elk and now Ottoline was asking him to name it.
“Why not something like…Willow? Or Ivy? Or Nimrod?” she smiled.
He pushed aside all her ideas and concentrated, “How about something like… I dunno… Elkie?”
“That has got to be the most idiotic name in the history of the world…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
And should we also assume that they’ve all trained a bit? They can do some more on the road.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
I guess we should assume all of them are carrying weapons now? Who has the crystal sword, and what color is it?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww that was so sweet!
Ottoline
“What are you going to name yours?” she asked Hugo, burying her small hands in her elk’s rose fur.
“I don’t know, probably Hugo Junior.”
“That is so boring,” she laughed. “And what if its a girl?”
“Then Ottoline Junior, obviously!”
“Why not something like…Willow? Or Ivy? Or Nimrod?” she smiled.
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
They are!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I KNOW RIGHT?????????
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hugo
——-
“We seriously have to ride elk?” Hugo asked no one in particular, “Why not something cooler like a tiger or a horse?”
He noticed that Ottoline was standing by hers and not getting on.“What are you waiting for?” He laughed. “It’s not gonna bite you…”
“I don’t see you on yours either,” She smirked, turning…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fracture
“Well, a chicken is a very fluffy bird that lays eggs. Essentially it poops breakfast.” he giggled. “This is fun!I’ve never had to explain to someone what a chicken is! Beethoven is a song writer of classical music.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ll have to think about it. Maybe I’ll ask my parents for a subscription as a Christmas gift XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fracture
He scoffed indignantly. “If you don’t know what a chicken is,” Fracture giggled a little. How silly! And they called him a man-child when this man didn’t even know what a chicken was! “Then I think you don’t deserve to know.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@acancello We should transition to riding the elk, as much as I want to keep doing our Hottoline scenes…
Ottoline
She approached the large elk, with a sense of awe. This animal was huge…it could trample her in a moment…but it didn’t. It just stood there, eyeing her curiously. She reached out to touch it’s soft muzzle, and it’s warm breath…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Unless your new-to-riding charries go galloping or jumping
Well, you don’t really jump in a Western saddle, but we can for this RP if you want. XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Personally I’d rather be planning a story than scrolling through tiktok though lol
Yeah, same. I don’t even have tiktok, My phone’s too dumb to comprehend it. (I have a flip phone…)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you! That’s something that sounds neat to try. I’ll work on it!
It does help…thanks girl! <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Microsoft Word or Google Docs?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I used to use word, but when i switched to public school, our chromebooks didn’t have Word, so I had to use Google Docs. I then became used to Google Docs and honestly prefer that to Word, because if you forget to push “save” on Word, all your work is gone and you can never get it back. Also, I like the heading feature on Google Docs,…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
And the “Ottoline Walton” line was SOOO something Marcurious would say…you nailed it!
Thank you!!
Putting last names together! XD, my big brother did that when he found out who my crush was!This scene is sooooooooo sweet!
Thank you! My little brother does that to me also, lol XD
-
Allison replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Everyone above gave such great advice that I dont really have much to add. I sometimes worry about things too, that my book is to dark and I worry that my style changes throughout the WIP. I also doubt myself, but I realized that I shouldn’t be, you are the only one who can tell the story you are telling. It may be hard to…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fracture
“How DARE YOU CALL ME CONFUSING!!!” he balled up his fists.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww it’s so sweet! I LOVE IT!
And the “Ottoline Walton” line was SOOO something Marcurious would say…you nailed it!
-
Otherworldly Historian replied to the topic Microsoft Word or Google Docs?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Docs is my personal choice for writing software but that’s probably because thats what I’m used to. Until high-school I didn’t even have access to word since you have to pay for it and my county doesn’t.
I feel like word is probably a better software, from the small amount of time I have used it, but at the same time it is more co…[Read more]
- Load More
