-
Allison replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Welcome back!! I was just thinking about you a few days ago, how are you doing?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m good! Writing is almost nonexistent rn 🙄 but my family and I are going to Nashville next week, so I’m looking forward to that!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
Ellis frowned at Nahim. “Do you really value your life so little?” he demanded. “It’s as though you’re looking for a reason to get yourself killed.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hello! I joined KP a few months ago (August maybe?) I’m @highscribeofaetherium’s brother. I’m a fantasy writer. My sister and I are working on a shared universe.
Nice to meet you! See you later!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Last Cowboy – a short poem in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
Nice! I like it!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@livingwoodchronicles
HIIII welcome back!! How’re you doing? -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, it’s really annoying how they don’t allow duplicates 🙄
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Zahlin
“Don’t worry about it.” The Sword said, “I’ve slayed loads of dragons. It’s no problem, really.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
”‘Successful’?” repeated Ellis. “I’d personally rather kill these dragons and not die.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
”Yeah, are you saying we’re all gonna die or something?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Goodnight, everyone, I have to go.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Zahlin
“They all die? Oh, thanks, Nahim, real great for morale.” Zahlin said sarcastically, “I’m sure everyone here feels so much better after hearing that.”
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
I say the word ‘like’ way too much.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes, because low morale is EXACTLY what our characters need at the moment 😂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol that’s amazing. I love it.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh no 🤣
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
IMAGES ARE BACK UP!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

- Load More

Like, all the time.
Wait a minute…
See what I mean!
I do the same, You’re not alone.