-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ll be praying 🙏
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes, a beeg ravine. With a river at the bottom. And beeg spiky jagged rocks.
@beth-torresYeah, that makes sense. That would indeed cause chaos.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
And for extra danger, we should put in a hazardous environment, like a ravine.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes, we have gone far too long with no brutal fight.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @savannah_gracew2009 @trailblazer @beth-torres @acancello @calyhuge
I’m bored. What can we throw at our characters? A pack of wolves? Hungry Trolls? Ghosts? (I have no idea what creatures live in Lillen.)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
She tried to play it cool as she forced Xandro out of the store, but inside she was panicking. She didn’t like being apart from the only one who truly understood her. And he was probably going to cause trouble, as he was on sugar.
“Should we ask for help or just start digging in?”
It took her a moment to realize that…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Ugh, I think I broke my brain. Too much conlanging for one night 😵💫😵💫
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It won’t be ready tomorrow anyway. Probably a week or so actually, since I’ll be gone on vacation for a week, starting Saturday.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay thanks! I’ll try to do a quick sketch of him sometime soon to make sure I’ve got the details right.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay let me see if I’ve got this right:
He looks like the human picture, but much bigger, with wings, a tail, and claws like the dragon picture.
So does he have the same outfit as in the picture? I would assume no boots or gloves?
(And what parts of him have scales?) -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
How much of his body is covered in scales?
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
What, normal people don’t open the windows when it’s 38 degrees out? Weird.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It isn’t showing up. I just see a gray square with the picture symbol on it. Maybe it’s the wrong file type?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, any reference you can give me would be appreciated!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nice!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m imagining just, like awkward silence now XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
Ellis didn’t challenge Nahim any further. If he was honest, what Nahim had said was true for him too. What would he do if he wasn’t in the middle of a war? Did he have any more purpose in life than Nahim felt? What disturbed him most was that Nahim actually lived like that. Ellis had to ignore it. He would go insane if he had to think about it.
-
Allison posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Does anyone know who my pfp is? 10 points to who does!!
-
It looks like WallE to me, but I’m probably wrong, lol
-
@acancello
I was randomly stalking your profile (lol) and I pulled it up and I was like WHATTTT????? SHE CHANGED HER PFP???? Ever since I joined you’ve always had the same one so it was like a shock lol-
I know, I got a little tired of my old one since I’ve had it since I started KP:D
And (This is hard, I knew no one would get it) She is GLaDOS, a Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System, from the video game ‘Portal 1&2″ By Valve, and she is in charge of the Aperture Science Laboratories.
I am a total geek XD-
I recognized it.
-
Really?! You’ve played the Portals? Which one was better 1 or 2? Definitely 2 in my opinion, but 1 is also fun.
-
I haven’t played that much of either, so I doubt I’d even be able to tell the difference. I did enjoy both though. I remember more of part 2, like the ending. I’ll just say 2.
-
I did, too.
-
-
-
-
-
@jonas
2’s ending was good, a lot better than one. 2 was just a better game, keeping my fingers crossed for three though , which will never happen Valve never makes thirds, lol.
-
-
Allison replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m pretty good, busy also 🙂 Getting used to the cold weather, it was 16 degrees last night and I’m used to CA winters of 40s maybe 30s at the lowest, lol!
-
Allison changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
- Load More

I think I overdid the accent marks.
AND NOW I NEED TO FIGURE OUT GRAMMAR RULES UGHHH.
WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSLEF INTO??
At least I can sort-of string together a coherent sentence.
Oh wow! Yeah, I’m too lazy to do all that. I’d rather just keyboard smash, lol!
Not having some solid grammatical rules would drive my inner perfectionist nuts. Unfortunately, I know next to nothing about linguistics 🙄