-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you!
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oooh, I like it!! It sounds really interesting!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oooh, I have an idea for this one… I’ll be doing it!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
“What color would you like?” (I apologize if I botched Fynn. Where did I go wrong?)
Oh, you’re fine. There’s lots of things he could have said here, so it doesn’t really matter. 🙃
Lukas
“Unless you want Xandro to return you to the store you were at,” Livia continued. “It’s the least he could do.”
Lukas shrug…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Cool! Hey, if you want to follow me on Pintrest heres my link, I post occasionally, things like quotes and stuff like that…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
I know! Lilitu’s is kinda…eh. I don’t really like it that much.
yeah, i use canva, but find all my images on Pinterest.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
We can give everyone 2-3 weeks? Is that too long?? No less than 500 words and no more than 3,000 words.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, yeah. I forgot about the 20% rule. That makes sense.
-
Allison replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh! I missed these (Notifications arent working for me). I love them all! They are so colorful! Mine never turn out that good, lol! Do you use Canva?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m going to be on vacation for the next week, so I’m not going to be doing this one.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok, I thought it was probably something like that.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
What’s the 20% rule?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I believe the extinct Irish elk was six foot at the shoulder or 18 hands at the withers. So yeah, draft horse size.
Oh…so they’re not regular elk. I forgot about that. Never mind! Yeah, they’re definitely Clydesdale size.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It depends on the horse. Elk are probably Quarter Horse sized, but definitely not as big or heavy as a Clydesdale. For reference, Elk are between 700-1,200 lbs, where Clydesdales are about 1,700-2,200 lbs. They’re HUGE!!! Anyway, sorry, I need to quit talking about horses lol
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Injuries are not gonna matter too much, since Kate can heal serious injuries nigh instantly (though a limited amount), and Katonia and Brian have a stone that heals unlimitedly.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh yeah, I forgot about that.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Magic exists.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I HATE THE KP LAG!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Giving her a broken collarbone would work, but she’s probably not going to be able to use her arm much.
- Load More

