-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre would just kill them all before it got to that. She has limited tolerance for this sort of thing.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Somebody had better change the subject, because Klethen will literally keep up this conversation for hours.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre
Izre was getting bored. She started scraping the floor with her claws.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
oooh, I like it!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
“Like… tea?” Klethen asked. This was a very confusing conversation. He shrugged. “If lots of people drink it, it can’t be that bad.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
““Hey, um… it wasn’t your fault.” she felt a touch on her shoulder, and saw Lukas’s breathtaking smile, before managing a quick smile. To her surprise, she was able to keep the tears at bay long enough to push past Lukas and Xandro and walk off to find a bathroom. She couldn’t risk any waterfalls of emotions, not in front o…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Krenna
Krenna felt like punching Dyke. Unfortunately he seemed to exist only as a disembodied voice.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
Great, KP ate my post… 😒
WYOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Ahem, anyways…
Ohh, I love it! Great job. I don’t really have any suggestions for a name…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooh, I love it! Good job! I don’t really have any ideas for a name 😛
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wow! That looks really good!
-
Allison posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
I guess I listened to the same song 96 times this year….
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
h ttps://docs.google.com/document/d/1EMNJZyt_KIQR1iZLWIgHq5pjfs2pUTCR19cIUQYFy4Y/edit
(This is a link to a google doc about Adonial’s history. Delete the space after the h. It is written by an Adonian historian after my WIP. Footnotes are by a Celestian scholar.)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, don’t worry, Krenna. Klethen will be very bothered when he finds out.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
“Hey, um… it wasn’t your fault.” He offered her a lopsided smile, quickly pulling his hand away and shoving it into his pocket.
Awwww <3
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Krenna
I am surrounded by the most idiotic people in the universe.
Here they were, lost in a completely foreign castle that was apparently above ground (although that didn’t seem to bother anyone else) and they were discussing the drinking of burnt plants?
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
WE HAVE ARRIVED IN NASHVILLE!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fynn
Fynn cocked his head as Chase pulled his hood down lower. Huh… so Chase wanted people to avoid him. Fynn could tell that this was more than a joke, or simply Chase having a bad day. This was something deeper than the surface. He wanted to ask, but he restrained himself. If Chase wanted to share anything, then he could share in his o…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
“I… what’s coffee?”
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fynn
“Am I… is it rude to wear a hood while eating in public?”
Fynn shrugged. “I don’t know. If you want people to avoid you, then sure. If you want to look friendly and approachable, then… probably not.” He hoped he didn’t come across at too blunt or rude. He was just giving Chase the facts.
I’M DYING!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore
Thank you all for your replies!!
I think I’m leaning towards the taking the place of death more now. Thanks!!
And for those of you sobbing over Amir’s death….
Sorryyyyy 😭
It just has to happen. I know it’s gonna hurt writing it, but I also was planning Amir’s death from the very beginning…[Read more]
- Load More

which song XD
“Run” By one Republic. I cant believe I listened to it that many times… XDXDXD
Oh! I also forgot to tell you that on my Pintrest account, I have a whole section about Hugo under the board titled, “My Novel”
I saw that!! The quote about her being “ten feet below” was SOOO SAD!!!!!!!
Oh, and the reason I’m private is because apparently since I’m under 16 it has to be private. Maybe I’ll make a new account then? idk.
I know right?😭 I’m seriously having second thoughts about killing Vikii
That sounds awful…. But its true, lol!!
Idk…I feel like you could make your readers cry for Hugo if you killed her…and everyone loves crying over a good book…but keeping Vikki alive also might be fine too…it’s up to you!
Yes, yes, its so hard. I probably will write it tonight. I’m leaning towards yes😭 😭 😭 😭 Although I can see them being the cutest couple in the world. I even planned their entire future. They were going to get married and then have twin boys and eventually a girl and a boy and another boy, but I dont think that will be with Vikii. 😭 😭 😭…
Aww! 😭
Even though I think you said Hugo already has a wife in the future, sometime we should plan Hugo and Ottoline’s wedding since on KP it’s technically an alternate universe lol! (sorry, I’m obsessed)
Lol! Maybe! I may not have the time though, I am trying to completely edit and publish next year. Hopefully though! That would be adorable!
Yeah, I totally understand! I’m so happy for you that you’re so close to being done!!! But if you ever feel like taking a break from writing your WIP…well…just tag me XD