-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 10 months ago
I think that’s a great idea! And I’ll be praying for your family.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
Klethen spun and turned on the man. “I don’t need to explain anything to you.” He said angrily, “So far, you haven’t even given me your name.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ottoline
Pain.
With every pulse of her blood, her head ached. Her shoulder throbbed with pain so deep that she felt herself slipping away….She didn’t want to wake up…she didn’t want to feel the pain anymore….
And suddenly, it wasn’t there anymore.
Her eyes fluttered open to reveal a number of concerned faces.
“What? Huh?” she looked…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@beth-torres I don’t think they do, but I think it was riding an elk on its own, so they must know it’s more intelligent than a normal cat.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
It won’t be easy XD, but it isn’t going to be a super common sound, so it shouldn’t be too much of a hassle. In Word, you can set up autocorrect options, so I can just have it autocorrect those words.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, thanks! Would it work to find a ‘j’ with an accent of some sort above it to represent the French J?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, it can be night. I was already thinking that the next scene should be the main group camping for the night.
I don’t have any “critter” ideas, but it could just be a wolf or something if you want.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
His headache is probably better, because I think it’s been a day or so since the scene with the fire.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I gotta go too, bye!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre
Izre didn’t respond, figuring that was a better way to make him prove it. She smiled internally as the man leading the way asked Klethen about ‘Them.’ They were all suspicious of him now–she had him cornered!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen: I know plenty about them! One threw me off his back and I hit a tree! They’re all out to get me.
Gotta go. Farewell.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
“How am I supposed to prove it?” He asked incredulously.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre
Izre stared at him a moment.
“Prove it.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
Klethen glared at Izre. “There was an incident.” He said, each word sounding forced, “With one of Them. They took my brother, Krylen. I escaped. Mostly.” He grimaced.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
Klethen glared at Izre. “There was an incident.” He said, each word sounding forced, “With one of Them. They took my brother, Krylen. I escaped. Mostly.” He grimaced.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre
Izre didn’t know what she had expected to see, but the completely black eye seemed a good indication that he was evil. She tensed, preparing to attack him. Hmm… maybe she should make sure.
“Why is your eye like that?” she demanded.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
Klethen sighed. “You’re really going to make me do this?” He reached up and removed the patch, looking at her with both eyes.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre
“Of course not!”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen: … there are different kinds?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
Klethen frowned and stopped walking. “And you’re not going to believe that I’m just missing an eye?”
- Load More
