-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Well I think spanish does have more.
In english ‘I’ and “you” use the same version.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh yeah, I guess… I feel like the difference is more pronounced in Spanish. Or maybe it’s because I’m just used to English. Idk.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
(English does that too…)
No, I don’t think I will have that. I do have to figure out tense changes though.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Do verbs change depending on the pronoun? Like in Spanish? Yo vivo, tu vives, el vive, ella vive, etc?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
“Actually, you’re lucky we have magic,” Ellis informed Ottoline. “Without it, you might be dead.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
If I were The King, I would make some sort of riddle for them to solve, or open another doorway that should be obvious that leads to the dining hall. But I don’t know him so…
Well, some of the characters have already seen the dining hall, so it isn’t hidden or anything. I was thinking about doing something like that later though.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre
Klethen was getting angry–a clear sign that he knew he was trapped!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Oops, ‘X’ should also be in ‘Consonants lacked’
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Nice!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
I wasn’t originally planning to make a conlang, but I am now off to a good start. Here are all the words I created as well as phonetic rules and such. Not very organize.
Phonetics
Consonant sounds: ‘D’, ‘M’, ‘N’, ‘T’, ‘L’, ‘R’, ‘P’, ‘V’, ‘G’, ‘Th’, ‘B’, ‘S’, ‘H’, ‘K’, ‘J’, ‘Sh’Vowel sounds: ‘O’, ‘EE’, ‘Uh’, ‘A’, ‘Ay’, ‘Ah’, ‘I’,…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh my.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
What he said literally means “welcome back from death.” That’s a common greeting for someone who just suffered a bad injury.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Translate please?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ottoline
“Oh,” she frowned. “I’ll live.” she shrugged. “I’ve been through worse.” She laughed as if a joke, but several people looked at her with concerned expressions on their faces.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
“Snake almost killed you,” Ellis told Ottoline flatly. “Endeson odon eld nidir. You feeling alright?”
The company sat around a fire. They had decided to make camp after the attack.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Gracias
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Go to options, go to proofing. There should be a button that says autocorrect options, which will take you into a place where you can do that.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Wait, you can!? You can do that!?
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
It’s called a bubbler 😎 #weirdwisconsinitethings
- Load More

Do I dare ask? lol
She’s referring to drinking fountains, also known as bubblers. Apparently only Wisconsinites call them that. I have no preference between the terms.
WAIT. WHAT???? YOU CALL DRINKING FOUNTAINS BUBBLERS???? WHY????????
BECAUSE.
Btw, what is a person from Montana called? A Montanian? That seems wrong.
@highscribeofaetherium We’re called Montanans. Still, why bubbler? It just sounds weird, lol
Ok.
Bubbler just has more personality. Idk.
Bridget insists on calling them that. I’m impartial. Not all Wisconsinites use that term.
@savannah_grace2009 it’s like how people in the south (wrongly, no offense to southerners) refer to soda as ‘pop.’
Yeah, except different XD
@savannah_grace2009
Different how?
@jonas
I’m not a southerner, and it’s pop. lol
@freedomwriter76
That’s even worse! 😂
@freedomwriter76
Yeah that is worse 😂 (IT’S POP lol)
@savannah_grace2009
“Pop” is short for “soda pop” is slang or something for “soda.”
Lol! Here in NC, everyone is calling Carl’s junior, Hardees. I was crazy confused for the first few days.
@acancello I didn’t even know there was a Carl’s Junior. I had to look it up lol! We only have Hardee’s here.
I…don’t even understand these sentences.
@jonas Do you guys not have a Hardees? Like the restaurant?
Idk. We don’t really do fast food or anything like that.
@jonas
Oh. Like your family just doesn’t go to fast food places?
I haven’t been to Hardees much, because the closest one is in Billings, and we don’t go there much. My dad gets claustriphobic in big cities, lol.
@savannah_grace2009
I’m allergic to gluten, and most fast food places don’t have food I can eat. We also try to be health conscious about food, and that stuff tends to be not the best. We mainly have McDonalds and Burger King around here.
@jonas
Ohhh. Yeah. That makes sense. *facepalm* you even said that in the Character Party RP and I totally forgot XD
Fast food is horrible for you, I agree…but it’s just so GOOD lol!
That one conversation (that I missed lol) where everyone changed topics every five seconds XD
I have started a war over what soda is called XD
It’s SODA.
It’s POP.
NO IT’S SODA XD
IT’S POP
You know, we’re gonna be here a while if neither side refuses to give in, lol
lol!
@jonas I know…but pop sounds better.
(please tell me I’m not the only one on KP that says pop….)
@freedomwriter76
I’m in the south as we speak XD
@freedomwriter76
Visiting. We’re in Nashville. Not ver far south actually.
@savannah_grace2009
We dont eat out either, but I’m from California and it was always Carl’s Junior.
@acancello
Interesting. Now I feel like an oddball for eating out….lol!
Lol! There was a lot of things I didn’t even know existed in the south. Bojangles, Cheerwine, Papa Johns… things like that.
Also, I always, always call it soda XD
NOOOOOO! lol
YESSSSSSS! lol
SODA SOUNDS SO WRONG