-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh yeah…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It’s not. It just only occurs when you near the end of a page.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
This conversation can go two ways: 1, Ev says something and Tech starts info-dumping about different kinds of dances (he can get pretty chatty once the conversation is well underway), or 2, Ev asks him “well, who are you going to take to the dance?” somewhere down the line and Tech freezes completely.
Hehehe…
Ev
“So you say you’re…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lukas just had a conversation with a horse 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Callista
“I-if I come, I’ll just stand in the back, if you don’t mind,” Chase replied.
Callie smiled. “I don’t mind. I’m just glad you’re coming.” She bit into her pizza. She felt Fynn’s gaze on her and turned to face him. He was giving her a questioning, uncertain look.
She still has a slight smile on her face as she…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Vethe
The group had stopped to rest around a fire. Vethe tethered her stolen elk, Mistfall, to a tree a good way off and crept silently closer, so she was just outside the ring of firelight.
One of them drew near to her hiding place. Vethe drew back farther into the shadows. A screech split the air – she had disturbed some wood-animal. Vethe…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
K, let me type up an RP for her… ⌨️
-
Allison's profile was updated 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
D’y’all want Vethe to show up and crash the party? She’s been following them for a while and this seems like a good time to throw her in with the others.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Awwww, Rikerrrrr 😭
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
I haven’t played Mario, but yeah, I’ve had that happen in other games XD
-
Allison replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
@anyone
This is not writing related, but to all the people who have played anything Mario… I could not stop laughing over this one XD XD

-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
”Well, after Snake knocked you off your elk, Carrie stabbed the creature controlling him, and then he gave you that magic armband thing. He could have mentioned having it sooner—it’s kind of useful!”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ohhhh. Okay. You’re fine!
Ottoline
“What happened?” she said again. She felt herself growing stronger by the second as if some strange power was mending her injuries.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
She was saying she was fine, and he’s saying that she was not fine because if they didn’t have magic, she might be dead. That is kind of convoluted, I guess. Sorry about that!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
IT’S SO SAD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
@thearcaneaxoim
True. I’m not sure the best way to put this then.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ottoline wasn’t saying that she wasn’t lucky they had magic. She was saying that she felt better and would be fine, and didn’t even know they were using magic. Sorry, I’m just kind of confused by Ellis’s RP lol
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Languages shouldn’t be so complicated 😵💫😵💫
I think I need to hire a philologist.
- Load More
