-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @savannah_grace2009
Alright, I’ll throw Ariac in here.
Ariac
Ariac found himself in a strange stone corridor.
What on Diera?
He fished a couple of gold coins out of his pocket.
A sword.
The coins puffed away into mist, and a sword solidified in his other hand.
Is anyone here?
He crept forward carefully—his pre…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fracture
“I just explained this to you!” he jumped into the conversation again. “I am not insane, nor am I crazy. I think you’re one of the two, because you won’t listen to reason!”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
“Yes, I want your name.” Klethen said, “Is that so hard?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
She didn’t know what was wrong with her. She couldn’t stop looking at Lukas. She felt like a creep, but his eyes captivated her like nothing ever had before. She could feel Xandro breathing on her neck from behind her, and she dreaded what he would do next.
She was zoning out, trying to get a grip on her emotions, when Lukas’s…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay!
Sef
She didn’t know where she was.
All she knew was that she wanted to be home. Home with her mother, home with Hanna…though she knew those things would never be possible, so why should this be?
She leaned against the wall to catch her breath. Her feet were weary and her heart was heavy. She couldn’t remember the last time she…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fracture
He watched as the silly adults fought…again. Why was it so hard for them to get along? If you don’t say anything, he shrugged, it’s pretty easy to be forgotten.
And then someone called him “insane”.
Striding up to the man, he stuck a finger in his nose. “I am sorry, but I think you are mistaken,” he said, interrupting the man’s conv…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fracture
He watched as the silly adults fought…again. Why was it so hard for them to get along? If you don’t say anything, he shrugged, it’s pretty easy to be forgotten.
And then someone called him “insane”.
Striding up to the man, he stuck a finger in his nose. “I am sorry, but I think you are mistaken,” he said, interrupting the man’s conv…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
“Oi!” He said, “You never told me your name. I think I at least deserve to know that.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m just gonna RP…unless you’ve already started.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
“They are the darkness that dwells below.”Klethen snapped, “They are the shadows that haunt every child’s dreams. They are death.” He glared at the man. “Happy now?”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre
Izre glared sourly at Klethen, then flung him sideways.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
The two were arguing again. Bored, Klethen brushed the hair out of his face, careful not to smear the glyph inked on his forehead. “Can you two fight later?” He asked, “I am not insane, nor am I afraid or lying. Will you let me go?” He snapped at Izre, suddenly feeling very irritated.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre
“Whatever,” snapped Izre. “I do not care! Did you practice that speech?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
He let his eyes meet Liv’s for a moment, then dropped his gaze back down to his plate.
Awww, I think Lukas has a crush!
AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I FREAKED OUT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! haha! (i managed to stifle my scream of joy XD)
I’m just waiting for Lukas to work up the courage to ask her….or Fynn (or Xandro!!) to force him into it lol!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I have returned, temporarily!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre
Izre was getting annoyed.
“A what pinning him down!” snarled Izre. “Don’t take me lightly, hooded one. I was created to destroy armies. I am the immortal, indestructible remnant of the Ancient Ages. I will not be disrespected!”
——
Okay, she’s getting a bit irritated now.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry, I have to go. I shall return tomorrow. Goodnight 😉
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I gotta go, bye!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre
“How do you know he’s telling the truth?” Izre demanded of Glace. “And I don’t care if he answers your question–he’s talking nonsense! He’s probably insane!”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ll go, unless RAE wants to make Glace do anything.
- Load More
