-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
What I’ve learned is that pretty much anything out can imagine is a name in some language 😅
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
There’s a good number of characters that have normal names too: Hugo, Carrie, Kari, etc. Ellis is also a real name, though not common these days.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Which group of characters are yours approaching right now?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Those two… 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Alrighty! Here it is! (:
Everton
Ev woke with a start. His vision blurred and unblurred until he could finally see clearly. His eyes glanced over the stone walls and the flickering sconces.
Oh… this place again… He had been here before. Wasn’t sure how it had happened, but here he was in this wild castle again.
He mutte…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sure! Sounds good! I’ll get to writing their first RP later this afternoon, but feel free to do one before me. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww 😢 Poor boi. He needs hugs. 🥺
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my word, I love that. 🤣
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @freedomwriter76
UVAH
She walked forward in a daze as Bucky ushered them into a dim room to hide. As Uvah turned back towards the door however, her gaze caught on Bucky’s arm, illuminated for only a second as he shut the entrance. Left in darkness, she could only barely see the slice of dripping red running along his bicep, she…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I don’t really mind either way. I have no idea where we left off either 😅
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @rae @freedomwriter76
Ariac
Ariac looked at each of the others in turn. He was pretty sure none of them were going to try to murder him or each other at this point.
“Very well then,” he said. “We go together. But first, do any of you have any idea where we are? Are there other people here? I don’t want to walk into a trap un…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sef
“I-I guess we could stay together,” Sef said softly. She didn’t want the others upset at her for wanting to split up, and if they thought that was better…she would do what they wanted. She was used to not having her own way. She didn’t deserve it.
She just wanted to go home. Back home where nobody cared one…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Kalary
Kalary looked around at the unfamiliar room. Faint voices emanated from somewhere on the other side of the door. She opened it a crack. Two people – or the approximation of, one of them seemed to be covered in metal – stood in the room beyond.
Kalary stepped out. “Hail.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Selius
Whipped around as someone burst through the double doors on the opposite side of the room. There were no other doors on that wall.
That must be the exit, Selius thought. And all of these are just side rooms.
The newcomer was a bizarre humanoid creature. Selius had never seen anything like it.
“Who are you?” Selius demanded. “Are you the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone want to critique my plot? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay! That’s fine! I totally understand not having brainpower lol!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, the font is different on that one. Weird.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Selius
As he peered into the dark room, he heard a sound behind him. It sounded vaguely like a sword being drawn. It was quiet, but echoed in the large room. He didn’t immediately spin around—that would give away his advantage.
Selius scanned the room quickly, keeping watch behind from the corner of his eye. This one seemed empty. He shut the…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok, yeah, I haven’t ever watched it. I vaguely remember its existence, though, which is more than I can say for most movies XD
Loll!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Why…?
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone want to critique my plot? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 9 months ago
I love how neat this outline looks. Lol. Cuz my method of plotting differs with every book and story I write. XD
I’d love to critique it, but I don’t have the brain power to do that right now. And since I offered to give you feedback on your WIP, I might just wait to read it instead of just the outline.
- Load More
