-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Kalary
“No clue where we are.” Kalary said, “What’s with the sword? Ordinary swords haven’t been practical in combat for centuries.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Kal’s got a gun.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Krenna
Krenna sat down and put her feet on the table. Whips walked through the table and sat down across from her, while Ops and Loop took the seats next to her. They liked to act normal, even though they had no physical need to sit down on anything. Someone could sit down in those seats and wouldn’t even notice them…although it was unlikely…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Selius
Two people suddenly emerged from rooms. Selius eyed them warily, but stayed focused on the metallic humanoid who had just spoken a sentence that was made absolutely no sense to Selius.
“My name is Selius,” Selius said, in answer to the shorter girl’s question. He sheathed his sword. “Do any of you know where we…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Btw, in that post on Dalton, I meant “falteringly” not “flatteringly.” Curse you autocorrect!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Actually, I’m just going to ignore you.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think Freedom’s adding a few more charries to the castle.
-
Esther and
Lydibug are now friends 2 years, 9 months ago -
HighScribe replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m gonna get an epic Jonas eyeroll for this one hehehe…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry, Dalton has been taken by the protection squad, where he will be supplied with copious amounts of tea and therapy.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone want to critique my plot? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 9 months ago
I feel like the ending is very abrupt, almost. I know it’s meant to be a cliffhanger but it sort of feels like you cut the ending off. Then again, some books are like this so as long as there’s a second book I don’t think it’s a big problem.
I agree, the ending is abrupt, but I’m not sure how to make it any less so. It just kinda m…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Anyone want to critique my plot? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 9 months ago
I agree with @hybridlore (although I only skimmed it), the end seems abrupt. It almost feels like you’re stopping before the climax and resolution. Otherwise, looks good!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
(his story is a salvation story… One that sometimes makes me cry).
I’ve never written something that makes me cry…But then again I don’t usually cry reading anything.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ah, yes, perfect! I just recalled my most tortured character! (I feel a bit guilty for not thinking of him earlier, considering how tortured he is XD)
Dalton Percaro (pronounced “Dal-tun Per-care-o. It’s an Arvendin name, so it isn’t pronounced the same as the English name Dalton.)
Dalton is around 17 years old, 5’ 10”ish, has brown eyes, and d…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Weird. I’ve always pronounced it “Nay-him.” The only problem with that spelling is that it’s a bit inconsistent since you spell Nayhelm with a y. I especially notice it since they’re in the same name, but it’s fine, since it would be a different alphabet anyway. If you spelled it “Nahelm” it would look like it might be pronounced “Nah…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
“Nay-him” is a perfectly valid pronunciation since you’re not using Arabic linguistics. I agree that the y would look bad.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
The asteroid belt in our solar system is also thought to be the remains of a planet, I think.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
From what I know of how Arabic languages sound, I would think it would be pronounced “Nah-heem” or something like that, rather than “Nay-him.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
You, not out. Idk how I did that.
- Load More
