-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
I LOVE how you described Wyoh….lolol!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
It is (in my humble opinion) pop.
YESSS. ThAnK yOu!!
SEE? I’m not the only one!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey there! I’m Sara, sometimes called Savannah by my readers (my pen name is Savannah Grace). I’ve never published a book before but I’m trying to get there!
I’m a freshman in high school and attend a public school (WHY am I the only one on KP that doesn’t homeschool??). I used to homeschool, but then transferred because God said that…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
🙂 Im not sure how else to describe it. Gold seems to fits it perfectly. Neither blond or brown.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
As far as personalities go, I think most of my characters are often a lot like me in some ways, but then polar opposite in others. I think it’s easier to write characters that are very much like you and characters that are not like you at all than any shade in between that.
-
Allison replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I try to write a ton of different characters. Mainly all are extroverted like me. My main character in my current WIP though, is an introvert and I thought it would be a slight challenge and fun to do a different personality than my own. I have another character (as a few of you know) Hugo, he is slightly bad, but still good. I b…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Ah
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s a z not an s
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I think I butchered that spelling.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Those people didn’t choose to have brown eyes, and if they had a choice, I doubt many people would pick to.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
APOLOGISE.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
For hair colors, I’ve done most of the normal ones: black (probably the most common for me), brown, blond. I haven’t done red, but I kind of want to for some reason.
For eye colors, I do blue the most, because it’s the most common except brown, and who wants brown eyes? I’ve also done gray and yellow. I don’t think I’ve done green though.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Off the top of my head, I can only think of two things that are particularly common amongst my characters:
- Most are introverted. I can barely think of any who are extroverts, although there are some I’m not sure about.
- Most are in the range of 17 – 30. I have barely any younger than that, and a significant lower amount of older ones.
-
Allison posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
“I’m not a bit changed—not really. I’m only just pruned down and branched out. The real me—back here—is just the same.”
-Anne Shirley -
Allison replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hi! I’m Acancello, also known as Allison! I am homeschooled and in 10th grade. I love dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, talking and a lot more 😁! I am writing a dystopian and post-apocalyptic thriller novel now and are nearly done. I’m so glad you could come to Kingdom Pen! Alright, now I’ll ask you some…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
We’ll miss you from the RP, but I understand that you’re busy with stuff 🙂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m sorry guys, but I’m going to have to leave this RP. It’s just kind of a lot to keep up with and I’m already in several other RP’s. This has been really fun and I’ll really miss RP’ing Fracture…*cries* XD I just really need to focus on my WIP.
Thanks for understanding!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@smiley You want Falon and Ev to meet up about now for lunch?
- Load More
