-
Allison replied to the topic December Daily Poetry in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey this looks fun! Ill try to do/share some if I have time.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Vethe
Vethe glowered at him. “I will answer any question that concerns you and your friends and I will not threaten anyone unless my life is put in danger.” She spat, “I have no weapon and I probably have a concussion, what do you expect me to do?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
She’s 23
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Callista
“I have a headache…math i-is a l-little i-impossible right now,” Chase replied, his attention still fixed upon the floor.
Callie tilted her head to the side. “Oh, ok.” She felt that there was something deeper than the surface that was bothering Chase, but she wasn’t quite sure what. “Are you sure that’s just it?” Her voice was sof…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sure.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Vethe
“Unbind me, and I’ll answer, so long as they’re reasonable.” Vethe said shortly, “I am not answering questions lying on the ground. I am unarmed and currently of very little danger to you.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ellis
“We’re not giving you your sword back, either,” Ellis said. “Not until you answer some questions at least.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Btw, I was thinking we’d assume they know who Vethe is, since Marcurious is there.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Vethe
Vethe opened one eye and looked at the man who spoke. “Yes.” She said simply, “Where’s my sword?”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ellis
“Oh, sure,” said Ellis. “You follow us, spy on us, and attack us, and then we’re supposed to let you go because you tell us to?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Vethe
Vethe awoke with a pounding headache. She stayed completely still, all except her fingers, which were testing the bonds around her wrists. She wasn’t going to be able to get them off. Vethe spoke. “Unbind me.”
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ev
“There’s fish around here?” Tech asked. “I can smell it. I’ll have some of that if you don’t mind.”
“Cool. I’m good with that.” They got in line at the right restaurant and waited for a few minutes. Once they bought their food and found a place to sit, Ev asked, “So I’m assuming you’re not from around here, are you? Not that a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ev
“There’s no such thing as magic,” Erich said with a chuckle.
Ev grinned. “True. I guess that rules out that possibility.” He looked over their clothes and titled his head. “Where do you guys come from?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
You can add him, it’s fine! Hopefully Sef can find a friend XD poor girl <333
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
I actually have the exact same problem that you just described. I can relate to that a lot.
I do not actually find cartoons easier. I much prefer cartoony styles, but I have a much easier time drawing realistically (except the hair. *shivers*).
I am by no means as skilled as some of the artists on here, but I would recommend finding…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Zash
“We’re here on the Dark King’s orders, idiot!” Zash snapped as he strode out of the shadows. “Have you found them?”
————-
That’s all I have for now. Anyone is allowed to have their villains be with Zash. Dlek at least is.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Poor Nahim 😭
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
FYI, if I have not replied to ppl who have tagged me or do in the future, I’m not ignoring you, I don’t got notified when I’m tagged, so it’s easy to miss 🙂
I get very worried that ppl think they’re being ignored 😂 -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, she’s still unconscious, though she’ll probably be waking up soon.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ll try to get to it by Saturday, I need some time to think.
- Load More
