-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m thinking you wouldn’t see the various heroes becoming Dark Lords. That would be the background of the story, and the main characters would be after that, but I am not sure.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
😑
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
A compliment if anything. I have complained about @highscribeofaetherium‘s excessively long tag in the past.
-
Allison replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
And pretty much every time works for me, just let me know.
-
Allison replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
I’m in!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Idk, this is a very rough concept, so I have no idea where or when I’m going to put it. Most of the time when I make a new planet, it’s for a new magic system.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
You can use one of the eight or so you already have?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
You’re not going to make another planet for this, are you?!?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Interesting… If I had the Dark Lord die, I would probably want to have that happen at the very beginning of the story, with the idea of throwing everything into chaos. If he dies in the middle of the story, then that’s basically just a free win for the protagonists…unless something bad unexpectedly comes from it, like a new even…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Great analogy XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay yes, it did happen, but then it unhappened, so it doesn’t count! When you joined, you immediately jumped into a lot of things. I’ve been gradually getting more active. I’m like a freight train that starts out slow, gains momentum and becomes unstoppable! Mwa ha ha ha ha!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
(I passed you once but then you passed me again lol) (at least I think that happened at one time…idk) -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s so short I must not have seen that I already typed it.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Messed up your tag.
Thanks! (Yeah, @rae somehow passed me! But no one else ever has!)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
You tagged RAE twice…
I think that’s a really cool idea. I also like stuff like that. I don’t know any stories off the top of my head like that.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery started the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
The basic idea is this: Long ago, the Dark Lord arose. He was defeated, but the hero that defeated him became a new Dark Lord. This repeats again and again.
Might sound kind of basic, and I’m guessing that some variation of this twist has been done before, but I think there are some cool things I could do with this.
I got this idea from lotr.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I honestly like the second version better…but that’s just my opinion XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t have enough brain power to post my other question rn, so I’ll just leave it at that. XD
- Load More
