-
Allison replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Ouch! Ill be praying for you, hope you recover quickly <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
How powerful? What kind of stuff can they do?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Or she could end up with Clint, because I have a feeling Ami and Ev are finally going to recognize how they feel for each other at the dance. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Idk XD
I think we had a group with some of Euodia’s charries and Calyhuge’s charries, but I don’t know what happened to that. We might be able to just put them wherever we want. 😝
alsoooo, I just realized that out of the Avengers crew, Clint is the only one that has a date, oof.
(since Euodia is gone, now Bucky is also alone…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m considering adding in two relatively new charries if anyone wants a date for their charrie…. 👀 I don’t have to tho, so don’t feel obligated. XDD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Who would’ve thought it was so hard to make characters consume bits of crystal XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I meant eight in the previous post. I just noticed it says right.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hmmm… that could work I guess. So, the characters that figure this out on their own are Vlydia, who’s a scientist, Nedan, who’s a miner, and Krenna, who’s a thief. Maybe Vlydia would be weird enough to try eating them as an experiment? But she’d have to see some evidence that they would do something. Maybe Nedan…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Someone could swallow it to prevent it from getting confiscated or something XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I mean, it they’re eating while doing something with these, I guess, but who would do that? XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah… could someone somehow ingest one on accident?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
One of the tricky things for this story is how do I get people to eat these? Who’s going to just try to consume one of them and hope it does something? To make it worse, at least three characters are going to figure it out independently.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ohhh, so the bud is different from the actual crystals? Gotcha.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
The most important thing that I noticed that definitely should be addressed is: how do you stop people from creating infinite Resonance Crystal factories? Couldn’t someone generate a piece of crystal, break it off, and someone else consume it, or do they degenerate INSTANTLY (which would be a bit weird)?
You need the c…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
OK
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I forgot about your previous post 🤦♀️
No problem!
I don’t remember exactly how it worked previously but I like how the updated version works.
The previous version was fairly similar. The new one is a bit more symmetrical. It has twice as many categories of powers (material, mental, etc.) but one less effect (I got rid of d…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
The most important thing that I noticed that definitely should be addressed is: how do you stop people from creating infinite Resonance Crystal factories? Couldn’t someone generate a piece of crystal, break it off, and someone else consume it, or do they degenerate INSTANTLY (which would be a bit weird)?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t remember exactly how it worked previously but I like how the updated version works.
I forgot about your previous post 🤦♀️
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @thearcaneaxiom
I just made some significant changes to Crystal Binding. I used to have it organized like this: three types of powers: energetic, physical, and spiritual; and four effects: combination, separation, absorption/infusion, and distortion.
There are now six types of powers, but only three effects.
The types are…[Read more]
- Load More
