-
Allison replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Were already so close!
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Dis is gonna be a breeze 😎
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
You’re not the only one! We eat at 5 too, lol.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wow, ten ppl are on rn?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
5?!? Wow. Impressive. We usually eat around 7:00-7:30 XD
-
Allison replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Im also EST and 5 is usually around our dinner time. Hopefully I can make it…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
So if the jungle dragon is coming now, should it have 1 or 2 regular dragons with it? Just for some extra challenge, especially since Snake is here.
-
Allison posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
“Hey Dad, will you buy me a flame thrower?
Of course not. Don’t be silly.
Even if I didn’t use it in the house?”
― Watterson Bill, Calvin and Hobbes -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I love it sooooooo much!!! LIBBIE HURRY UP AND SAY YOU’LL MARRY HIM!!!! AHHHH!! lol!
#LALBERT
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh yeah, that’s something I easily forget about. Thanks for reminding me! I’ll definitely keep that in mind as I write and edit. 😊
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I have a villain that isn’t doing anything right now, but he avoids fighting as much as he can and would especially avoid attacking someone like Carrie, unless she were for some reason to attack him first. @rae also could bring in Jeptune, and @highscribeofaetherium has the Shadow, but I can’t think of any others that aren’t alrea…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Probably not 😕
That would probably work, though idk if the stones are in fixed locations or anything like that 🤷♀️
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Alrighty! Here we go!
1. Is it boring?? I’ve been really scared that this doesn’t draw you in and isn’t interesting.
Um, I wouldn’t say it’s boring. I think the pacing is pretty good. Honestly, boring is so subjective, so no, it’s not boring. Because I don’t mind things moving a little slower at the beginning. Some people m…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yep!
Awesome!
Ev is obviously pretty reckless. He doesn’t seem to care about getting into danger, and I’m not really sure to describe his personality but he seems playful?
And Ami is sweet and responsible. She really cares about Ev and wants to protect him.
I think you just nailed them both in a few sentences. XD That’s exactly what…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I may answer all your questions later, but for now, I am drawn into the story.
Alrighty, awesome! 👍
I see potential for this story to be better if you had at least one chapter before this that introduced us to daily life with the Orb. It would drawn me in more, and make us care about Ev and Ami more than just plopping them and the plot in our…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank you so much Esther! I’ve been doubting my writing recently and really comparing myself to others, so it makes me happy you like it. I started writing in present tense as soon as I started writing, so after the initial hurdle (it was hard lol, I kept using said) it’s been pretty natural, because I don’t know how write…
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m EST, so rn, 5 is a hit or miss for me. But I’ll try my best to show up.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wow!!! That’s amazing! Congratulations!!!!!!!! 🥳🥳
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes 🫡
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @beth-torres @whalekeeper @esther-c @hybridlore @savannah_grace2009 @acancello @loopylin @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom
Reminder! We’re planning to smash that record into the dust at 5 EST/4 CST/3 MST/2 PST.
- Load More

Hey!! How does it feel to be done with your NOVEL????
Great! A little bit weird though, I have been doing it for nearly a year. Now I’m just rewriting scenes I dont like, filling in the blanks which is really fun! Hows your writing?
My writing’s going pretty good, I’ve been doing some major work on the first couple chapters, just making the prose better and making descriptions more vivid…I just really love that first chapter (the one I shared on the Chat Chat) for some reason…XD
I do to! Its so realistic and sweet.
If you want to, I really dont know what to think of this scene I wrote. I feel like I can do more with it, any points would be appreciated 😀
(I warn you, Its a little tense)
All the air seemed to drain out of my lungs. My limbs went limp with fear and I could barely register the clouds and dark sky that were around me.
This was it, this was…[Read more]
Oops forgot your tag @savannah_grace2009