-
Allison replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thats cool! I dont eat sugar so we have to make it ourselves and Mom makes it with honey which makes it even better 🙂
The night before, we all sleep around the Christmas tree. She turns on old radio shows, like OLD old ones from the 1930 something’s, and doze off with the faint static and long-dead caroling people in y…
-
Allison replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Ill be praying <3
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
And we always watch the “Muppets Christmas Carol” and have Hawaiian pizza (No idea why) .
I live in mortal dread of the Muppets XD I love Hawaiian pizza, though 😋
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Actually, thinking about the physics of collisions, perhaps the fist would experience extra recoil? Maybe I can think about this in terms of everything having twice as much inertia compared to the user.
-
Allison replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Great topic!!
How do you celebrate Christmas Eve/Christmas? (family gatherings, church services, other fun traditions?)- We usually have all our grandparents over, but since we moved were just by ourselves. And we always watch the “Muppets Christmas Carol” and have Hawaiian pizza (No idea why) .
Did your family do Santa Claus (or…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
My mom is always up before me, and my dad slightly after. Usually it’s my younger brother that needs to be woken up.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @thearcaneaxiom
The time dilation powers include a physics problem that I need to solve.
The question is one of energy. Normally when something is moving faster, it has more energy, and when it’s slower, it has less energy. But what about when you’re messing with time speed? If someone is slow and they throw a punch, is…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, I should also add that we have a tradition of cinnamon rolls for breakfast on Christmas.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
- We have a Christmas Eve service.
- No
- Home Alone
- Cookies
- Mom and dad get all of us kids gifts. We kids do a gift exchange where each of us buys for a different person each year.
- Christmas morning as soon as everyone is up…and if someone takes too long, everyone starts singing Joy to the World. (I’ve never needed to be woken up. Exc…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Yep. Mom is still up and about and she isn’t sure if she is getting sick yet, so we’re going ahead with preparations. If she is sick that will almost definitely mean cancellation, but we’re not sure yet.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I remember a particular Christmas where my whole family was sick. It was 2018. I also had a broken foot at the time. That was…not fun to say the least, so I’ll never feel too disappointed as long as it isn’t that bad.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
“You” is the plural form of “thou.” To oppose the growing use of “y’all,” I am forwarding the thou movement.
#bringbackthou
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@vinagirl
Hey! So I saw this article by one of my favorite authors and I thought of how you write children’s books. Let me know if it’s helpful! 😊-
Oh thank you so much!!!! This looks so helpful! 😄😄😄
-
Yeah, of course!
-
-
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank you! When we got sick we were saying “well, at least we won’t be sick on Christmas this way!” But now…
That’s really weird.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lukas
“But…” Liv’s cheeks turned red. “I really like you too.”
Lukas couldn’t hold back his own blush. “Y-yeah. I guess th-that makes for a, a good relationship, r-right?” He laughed, whether with relief or at the way he fumbled over his own words he couldn’t tell. “Well, l-let’s keep d-dancing then.”
I don’t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh that’s no fun. I’ll be praying.
Thankfully our family was able to get sick and get it over with before Christmas, but we’ve been sick around Christmas before, so I get it. 😅
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c
I’ve been watching Abbie Emmons’ videos…and IT BLEW MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!! Like, INTERNAL CONFLICT!!! I NEVER KNEW THAT!!!!!!!!!!! I tried doing what she said and it made my story SO MUCH BETTER!!-
Yesss! They’re super helpful. If I’ve learned anything over the past few months, is that I need to be willing to learn. Like, I had thought I was pretty set with my writing and there were a few things I needed to fix buttttt… I was wrong. XD And now I try to keep learning and actually try to apply the things I’m learning.
So yes, her videos…[Read more]-
And Jerry Jenkins has been an author for almost half a century and his advice is also really really helpful. He’s got tons of experience. So I would also recommend checking out his blog.
-
-
Ohh! I will do that!
I watched one of her videos and I was like…INFORMATION OVERLOAD! I was really overwhelmed… haha! But it actually made quite a bit of sense…lol
-
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
My little sister gets sick almost every month for weeks at a time (we’re thinking there’s something wrong with her immune system, because that’s not normal…), and then she gets us all sick XD
- Load More

Wilt thou join me?
I will join thee!
I also will join thee.