-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!!
@everyone
I CAN’T FEEL MY FACCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just got two teeth pulled…..AHHHHHHH!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh dear XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Riina is having too much fun right now (and I’m having too much fun RPing her.) she’s gonna get a bit over the top now!
@highscribeofaetherium @rae @loopylin
Riina
As Riina walked through the room, she noted with some dissatisfaction that nobody seemed properly awed by her presence. Nobody even seemed particularly impressed by her jumping aro…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Vlydia
Vlydia barely flinched as Riina landed next to her, having dropped from a portal above. One got used to her sudden appearances…to some extent.
“What did you do now?” sighed Vlydia.
“Me? Nothing!” said Riina. “Some snoopy guy wanted to take my boots, and then a jerk threw a knife at my head. Had to get out fast.”
Vlydia narrowed he…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Idk what else to do, so…
Saoirse
Saoirse stuck her hand in her pouch and pulled out a stone the size of a large egg before calmly leaning back against the wall. She didn’t want to waste the stone – she only had two more like it – but if she needed a quick and stealthy getaway, she would use it.
***
If she drops the stone, it…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae @highscribeofaetherium @loopylin
Riina“Now that was uncalled for!” Riina said indignantly. “I was talking to this crank!” She jabbed her thumb towards the guy who had come nosing around. “If you’re all gonna be like that, I’m outta here!” She opened a portal beneath her and vanished in the blink of an eye.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
OH! And I have Hallie and Easton who I have not RPed for yet but will do so now…
…
Easton
“So, are you glad you came? You seem very confident with that waltz now.”
“Yep!” Hallie flashed him her signature smile. “I’m glad you came along.”
Easton bobbed his head in a small laugh. “Anytime. But…” he peered over the heads of students. “Looks lik…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oki. I don’t know how y’all want to switch it up, but I have Fynn, Callista, Lukas, Ami, and Ev available for any other charries to dance with rn. XD So take your pick, lol.
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Riina was talking to Mr. Gregory, not Junior.
-
Esther replied to the topic Critiques for a short story I wrote? in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
I like it!! I can’t really think of any thing else to add besides what the others have said. But there was one paragraph that I was a little confused at:
My gaze snaps back to the ground. The source of the voice stands beside me—a man, maybe in his thirties. From his clothes and his unshaved face, he appears to be a worker of some kin…
-
Esther replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh yeah, our tree is super full every year. And Mom and Dad don’t even put all of their ornaments on it. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yessss! I’m in! Now that the holidays are over, I should be able to get back into a normal routine of writing again. (:
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @thearcaneaxiom
GUYS WE SHOULD BRING THIS BACK!!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @rae @highscribeofaetherium
Riina
“Don’t even try it, pal,” Riina told the man. “You can’t catch me and I don’t think you want this to get messy.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Riina
“Wow, this all sounds very illegal!” she said. “You kill your own victims? What are you then, some sort of hitman?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Saoirse
Saoirse shrugged, returning to tossing her knife up and catching it. “So do you have a name?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Saoirse
“A lot.” Saoirse said, “Do you want me to throw my knife at someone, or no?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Saoirse
Saoirse ignored the newcomer. She already reminded her far too much of Prione, and not in a good way.
“I usually don’t have that much time.” She said, “I have a lot of other stuff to see to. And some people say I should pay more attention to how to un-stab people.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetheriun
Sure!
- Load More
